Turn on thread page Beta

I have no money watch

Announcements

I am finishing college next month so I am due my last SAAS payment after that I have no money

I have been applying for jobs left right and centre and everywhere seems to be full, im so stressed about money atm ive now tried to make my own business out of dog walking which I know will take time in itself but the main thing that's hitting me atm is the sheer anxiety I have

I pay my mother £170 digs to live here and once my money stops im worried she'll throw me out (and she will btw i know yall will be like "awh shes your mum shell understand" no she wont) my dad pays me £150 a month which will pretty much be what I'll be relying on to pay my digs then I'm left with nothing.

any suggestions on what I can do to get through the summer?

thanks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am finishing college next month so I am due my last SAAS payment after that I have no money

I have been applying for jobs left right and centre and everywhere seems to be full, im so stressed about money atm ive now tried to make my own business out of dog walking which I know will take time in itself but the main thing that's hitting me atm is the sheer anxiety I have

I pay my mother £170 digs to live here and once my money stops im worried she'll throw me out (and she will btw i know yall will be like "awh shes your mum shell understand" no she wont) my dad pays me £150 a month which will pretty much be what I'll be relying on to pay my digs then I'm left with nothing.

any suggestions on what I can do to get through the summer?

thanks
    You just have to keep applying tbh, not much you can do. How old are you? Clarks hire summer temps for the back to school season.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.