The Student Room Group

Two calculators in Edexcel maths/ further maths?

Just wondering, if it is allowed to take two calculators into edexcel maths/ further maths exams (2008 spec).
I saw an old tsr thread about this, the consensus being it was fine to use two...
Is this still the case? Do any of you use two calculators?
Thanks for any help!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bluenotewitt
Just wondering, if it is allowed to take two calculators into edexcel maths/ further maths exams (2008 spec).
I saw an old tsr thread about this, the consensus being it was fine to use two...
Is this still the case? Do any of you use two calculators?
Thanks for any help!

As long as the calculators would individually allowed it's fine :smile: We're in new spec but loads of people are taking 2 in as we've been given a graphical calculator but people can't do simple things on it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
As long as the calculators would individually allowed it's fine :smile: We're in new spec but loads of people are taking 2 in as we've been given a graphical calculator but people can't do simple things on it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! It's more about that one of my calculators has the dodgy habit of not going on sometimes :biggrin:
Original post by bluenotewitt
Thanks! It's more about that one of my calculators has the dodgy habit of not going on sometimes :biggrin:

No worries :smile: Doesn't matter the reason :smile: I took two in in GCSE for the same reason...was too attached to my one which was dying so took the spare just in case :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest