The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

MSc Applied Clinical Psychology at Bath

Hi,

I am considering applying for MSc Applied Clinical Psychology but don't seem to be able to find much on it? Has anyone done this course, what is it like?

Thanks
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to move this thread so it shows in both Postgraduate Applications and University of Bath forums and give it a bump - hopefully someone should see this and reply :h:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by AutumnLeaves_
Hi,

I am considering applying for MSc Applied Clinical Psychology but don't seem to be able to find much on it? Has anyone done this course, what is it like?

Thanks

Postgrads don't tend to stick around. I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to find much on it. What are you looking for and where?
Original post by alleycat393
Postgrads don't tend to stick around. I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to find much on it. What are you looking for and where?

I'm just looking for some info on the experience of the course

Hi I have applied for this - there is a webinar that gives more info I will see if I can find the link

Asking specific questions helps :smile:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, I am not personally on that course, but since I have done my BSc in Psychology and MRes in Psychology at Bath, I can assure you the department itself and the teaching staff are some of the best. A lot of our researchers are clinical psychologists so you will definitely have support in the field.

As was mentioned by others before, you would need to ask some more specific questions in order for us to provide specific information.

There's information on this page about the course structure, entry requirements, etc. but if you have more questions, you could contact [email protected] for more information. Also, you could enquire about PG Open Days or PG Cafes ([email protected]) if you wish to speak to alumni or current students.

We also held a PG Virtual Open Day earlier this year and are holding another one on May 31st. You can find out more about it and register for the event here.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Danny,
MRes Psychology
Hello,

I have just graduated with a bsc psychology degree and got a 2:1. I am going to be doing Masters from September. In the future i would like to apply for a Clinical psychology doctorate programme.

I am stuck between two MSc programmes: an applied Clinical Psychology msc at the University of Bath and MSc in Clinical Neuropsychiatry programme at the University of Birmingham. I am aware that the Clinical Neuropsychiatry has a lot of Neuroscience background, and in case i wont get into the Clinical Psychology doctorate programme it will be helpful with that.
However i am not sure if it will actually help with the Clinical Psychology doctorate. Will it matter which Msc i do for the doctorate.

I would like Birmingham more since its closer, but i am just stuck on the decision.

Quick Reply

Latest