0607/ international mathematics! Watch

Scarletserious
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS FOR PAPER 6 MAY JUNE 2018 cuz theres a specimen paper and i dont know aguhhhh
and does anyone have notes for math ?
username3908252
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What exam board? Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics A? or B? or some other IGCSE exam board? Are you even talking about IGCSEs?
Scarletserious
Rep:
?
(Original post by gvqwwhjc1grtm43)
what exam board? Edexcel igcse mathematics a? Or b? Or some other igcse exam board? Are you even talking about igcses?
cie igcse
username3908252
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scarletserious)
cie igcse
This is the document that contains everything you need to know: http://www.cambridgeinternational.or...9-syllabus.pdf

and more information can be found here: http://www.cambridgeinternational.or...hematics-0607/
Scarletserious
Rep:
?
Thanks!
jemmm01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS FOR PAPER 6 MAY JUNE 2018 cuz theres a specimen paper and i dont know aguhhhh
and does anyone have notes for math ?
i know this is kinda late but how did you find the math exams? i did CIE 0607 too- i found paper 2 and 4 okay, though i absolutely bombed paper 6, not in a good way. (i've always dreaded that paper)
Scarletserious
Rep:
?
(Original post by dearjem)
i know this is kinda late but how did you find the math exams? i did CIE 0607 too- i found paper 2 and 4 okay, though i absolutely bombed paper 6, not in a good way. (i've always dreaded that paper)
They were all good papers i guess. Ive made a couple of dumb mistakes though 😂 but lets hope for the best. Yeah paper 6 is known to be the most diificult i hated it but 2018 was not that difficult it was actually pretty easy i mean you could answer most of the questions unlike some papers 😅
You did 21/41/61?
jemmm01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They were all good papers i guess. Ive made a couple of dumb mistakes though 😂 but lets hope for the best. Yeah paper 6 is known to be the most diificult i hated it but 2018 was not that difficult it was actually pretty easy i mean you could answer most of the questions unlike some papers 😅
You did 21/41/61?
Oh that’s good to hear, though I did 22/42/62 by the way 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (207)
32.55%
The paper was reasonable (312)
49.06%
Not feeling great about that exam... (72)
11.32%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.08%

Watched Threads