The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Civil Engineering at Coventry University

What are people's opinions of the Civil Engineering course at Coventry? Also is the course taught in the new Computing and Engineering building?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I personally loved civil engineering at coventry on the open day, and I don't think it is in the new building.
The facilities looked good, and the people were so enthusiastic about the course.

Sadly, I declined my offer (which was unconditional, took a lot of debating since I really wanted to go to coventry) due to fact that staying at home would be a lot cheaper for tuition fees and not having to pay for accommodation.
Original post by ChewingOnTinfoil
I personally loved civil engineering at coventry on the open day, and I don't think it is in the new building.
The facilities looked good, and the people were so enthusiastic about the course.

Sadly, I declined my offer (which was unconditional, took a lot of debating since I really wanted to go to coventry) due to fact that staying at home would be a lot cheaper for tuition fees and not having to pay for accommodation.

Where did you end up going instead?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thhread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Bless your soul .
Original post by ChungMarr123
Where did you end up going instead?

Queens University in Belfast (since i'm a northern ireland resident i get reduced fees, so the cost was mainly my reason of staying as well as the fact it's 8th in uk for civil engineering i think)
Original post by ChewingOnTinfoil
Queens University in Belfast (since i'm a northern ireland resident i get reduced fees, so the cost was mainly my reason of staying as well as the fact it's 8th in uk for civil engineering i think)

So what made you consider Coventry and what did you like about it on the open-day?

Quick Reply