The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

only nihilism
It's unhealthily big imo, no offense but it's a stone heavier than me and I'm about 6ft. As for advice I'd say can the diet rubbish and find an exercise you enjoy.

You need to eat.
burningnun
You need to eat.

Only way to win this argument I guess :confused:
Think your eating to much only nihilism!
Reply 23
in my honest opinion, you should try to get your weight down to somewhere between 10.5-11stone and see how you feel then? To make this thread in the first place your probably a bit unsure yourself so if you get down to that weight (which isnt much to lose) you will probably feel alot better for it.
Reply 24
only nihilism

Only way to win this argument I guess :confused:

you need to eat! :smile:
Reply 25
On a serious note, if the OP does have big boobs, that's going to add a significant amount. She doesn't sound overweight at all to me.
Exactly! Mine weigh 8lbs each!! Or thereabouts!!! :rofl:
Dionysus
On a serious note, if the OP does have big boobs, that's going to add a significant amount. She doesn't sound overweight at all to me.

You really can't "sound" overweight. Thread is useless without pictures, but I agree with Fletchy.
Reply 28
I'm 5'7 and 12 stone and personally think I need to lose at least 2 stone. I'd say you are only just 'overweight,' but as people have said - BMI calculators don't take into account muscle or big assets. :wink: If it bothers you go with the usual advice of healthy eating and exercise, but if you had to ask I'm guessing it's not noticable enough for you to be sure if you're overweight or not. :smile:
Reply 29
fletchy123
in my honest opinion, you should try to get your weight down to somewhere between 10.5-11stone and see how you feel then? To make this thread in the first place your probably a bit unsure yourself so if you get down to that weight (which isnt much to lose) you will probably feel alot better for it.

I'm 5'6 and went from 12st 7lbs to around 9st3-4lbs now (and lovin' it!). When I was 11 stones I wasn't fat per se, but still a bit chubby. I think the OP should aim at 10 stones and see how she likes it.

EDIT, oh she's 11.5st ? OK I deffo looked like a blob then. I was a size 12-14 (more a 14) then
Reply 30
Thanks for your help and advice all :smile:
Reply 31
Dac.
you need to eat! :smile:

why does he need to eat?
he looks fit.
Reply 32
pocahontis
why does he need to eat?
he looks fit.

he looks scrawny.
Yes. I'm male, taller than you, and about the same weight.

You're not obese or anything like that but it clearly bothers you a little (else you wouldn't have started this thread) so try eating better and doing more excercise.
Reply 34
Dac.
he looks scrawny.

and what do you look like then?
Reply 35
pocahontis
and what do you look like then?

why do people ask that :confused: try looking at my profile :rolleyes:
Reply 36
i prefer the other guy. =]]
Reply 37
pocahontis
i prefer the other guy. =]]

am i supposed to care if you like me :confused:

that guy couldnt lift half what i lift for half as long, and thats all i care about :smile:
Reply 38
Dac.
am i supposed to care if you like me :confused:

that guy couldnt lift half what i lift for half as long, and thats all i care about :smile:

are you real, he plays judo for great britain, type his name in google.
he doesn't just go the gym to look 'good,' he has a good fitness level also.
Reply 39
pocahontis
are you real, he plays judo for great britain, type his name in google.
he doesn't just go the gym to look 'good,' he has a good fitness level also.

are you seriously suggesting that maggot of a physique can lift the same as what i do, bearing in mind ive been lifting weights since i was 16 and had lifted weights at 14.

judo does not make you strong in the gym, the only thing that makes you good at lifting weights is lifting weights!

edit: what is his stats? i know hes 6ft tall

Latest