The Student Room Group

Organising Revision Tips?!?!

Hi guys,

I'm currently revising for my chemistry, physics and maths alevels. I'm coming to the point where I'm trying to get my head down and revise hard for the final exams. I'm really struggling structuring my revision however. I have flashcards and i've been doing a few past papers but I have so much work I feel like im drowning in it. I don't know how and when to be revising in terms of topics/modules. For example, how many c4/c3/m1 papers should I be doing a week? theres so many modules I struggle to try and find a why to learn and practice everything at once. Same applies for physics and chemistry, i'm so in under my head!!

As you can probably tell im stuck in a bit of an unordered mess right now, any tips for getting some structure into my revision are greatly appreciated:smile:
Original post by SomethingQuarky
Hi guys,

I'm currently revising for my chemistry, physics and maths alevels. I'm coming to the point where I'm trying to get my head down and revise hard for the final exams. I'm really struggling structuring my revision however. I have flashcards and i've been doing a few past papers but I have so much work I feel like im drowning in it. I don't know how and when to be revising in terms of topics/modules. For example, how many c4/c3/m1 papers should I be doing a week? theres so many modules I struggle to try and find a why to learn and practice everything at once. Same applies for physics and chemistry, i'm so in under my head!!

As you can probably tell im stuck in a bit of an unordered mess right now, any tips for getting some structure into my revision are greatly appreciated:smile:

Use an Excel spreadsheet to make a plan for each block of time in your day, and follow that plan.

Quick Reply

Latest