The Student Room Group

Definite 'Virgin Guy' when near 30s

I am nearly 30s, never had boyfriend or girlfriend.

I would not like to admit that I am into a boy, so I am still a single. some girls proposed to me before, but i refused because I never wanted to hurt them someday if they know that I am into a boy.

In last few years, I enjoyed the single life even though I sometimes envy couples. i spend much time on travelling, reading and doing exercise. But now I sometimes feel lonely, because I cannot share all my happiness and sorrows with a real soulmate. It makes me upset.

I hope to extend my circles now and try to look for some like-minded person.

Any ideas about this? I am in Manchester.
Original post by Anonymous
I am nearly 30s, never had boyfriend or girlfriend.

I would not like to admit that I am into a boy, so I am still a single. some girls proposed to me before, but i refused because I never wanted to hurt them someday if they know that I am into a boy.

In last few years, I enjoyed the single life even though I sometimes envy couples. i spend much time on travelling, reading and doing exercise. But now I sometimes feel lonely, because I cannot share all my happiness and sorrows with a real soulmate. It makes me upset.

I hope to extend my circles now and try to look for some like-minded person.

Any ideas about this? I am in Manchester.

Why don't you want to say that you like men?
Reply 2
I'm guessing there's a cultural reason you can't admit who you are, and the way you've written your post seems like English isn't your first language.

But you're here now. Not there, or in whatever environment you were growing up. Be yourself.
Do you have a job?
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
Why don't you want to say that you like men?

It's hard to say. Because I still do not believe that I can find the right one even if I speak out
Reply 5
Original post by Little Popcorns
Do you have a job?

Yes. I have
Reply 6
Original post by Drewski
I'm guessing there's a cultural reason you can't admit who you are, and the way you've written your post seems like English isn't your first language.

But you're here now. Not there, or in whatever environment you were growing up. Be yourself.

Sometimes, be myself is quite easy even though I don't care other people. But I never wanted to hurt any one who love me. Like family and friends.
It's hard to say. Because I still do not believe that I can find the right one even if I speak out

You sure won't find the right one by not saying your sexual preference. Otherwise how will anyone know to approach you if they like you.
Yes. I have

What’re you working as?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending