There is no Man-Made Global Warming - it's a scam Watch

because555
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
When the global temperature began to cool, the powers that be who invented man-made global warming had to change the title of their scam to Climate Change. (note, the man-made phrase has now disappeared.) NASA are deeply involved in the scam - first they faked the manned moon landings, now they are faking man-made global warming data. There are other front men promoting the scam - e.g. Brian "look at the graph" Cox, Phil Jones, Al Gore, Obama, Tony Blair, David de Rothschild, some MPs, mainstream media presenters who read off autocue.
username3509752
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by because555)
When the global temperature began to cool, the powers that be who invented man-made global warming had to change the title of their scam to Climate Change. (note, the man-made phrase has now disappeared.) NASA are deeply involved in the scam - first they faked the manned moon landings, now they are faking man-made global warming data. There are other front men promoting the scam - e.g. Brian "look at the graph" Cox, Phil Jones, Al Gore, Obama, Tony Blair, David de Rothschild, some MPs, mainstream media presenters who read off autocue.
It doesn't matter if climate change is real because if it is and we do nothing, we're ****ed. If it is fake then lizards are tricking us.. into making the world a greener place? Sounds good to me.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by Edgemaster)
It doesn't matter if climate change is real because if it is and we do nothing, we're ****ed. If it is fake then lizards are tricking us.. into making the world a greener place? Sounds good to me.
Third Alternative - We kick the Lizards out of the banking system, the media, the governments, the compulsory schooling system and the entertainment world.
username3509752
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Third Alternative - We kick the Lizards out of the banking system, the media, the governments, the compulsory schooling system and the entertainment world.
How about we burn down the banking system, the media, the governments, the schooling system and the entertainment world?
because555
Rep:
?
How about we burn down the banking system, the media, the governments, the schooling system and the entertainment world?
What will happen to my stocks and shares?
SARCHER86
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
That's sounds ace to me, as long as I get to keep my music though, bad things happen when I have to listen to traffic!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Alas your conspiracy theory is not news so im dumping this in chat.
Drummond
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Can you edit this post and stick Schellnhuber on that list too please? There's no way he's coming out of this ridiculous hoax intact, no chance. Makes you wonder what they do in that Potsdam Inst, apart from making up numbers and drawing up make believe graphs.

And he's the popes man on the ground, so we need to be super watchful of this douche.
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
When the global temperature began to cool,
Global temperature hasn't dropped since the 1990s.

the powers that be who invented man-made global warming had to change the title of their scam to Climate Change. (note, the man-made phrase has now disappeared.)
Some hard-of-thinking individuals got a little bit confused beween the general term climate change and the specific term global warming. The "powers that be", i.e. the scientific community, have always been pretty clear about the difference in terminology. The phrase "man-made global warming" is a tautology, as global warming already specifically refers to man-made climate change.

NASA are deeply involved in the scam
Yes, because that is their job.

first they faked the manned moon landings,
Oh dear, are we going down this rabbit hole?

now they are faking man-made global warming data.
The data on global warming that NASA reports on mainly comes from other agencies, which are dotted throughout the world. Though I guess to your mind, they're all in on the conspiracy too right? :facepalm:

There are other front men promoting the scam - e.g. Brian "look at the graph" Cox, Phil Jones, Al Gore, Obama, Tony Blair, David de Rothschild, some MPs, mainstream media presenters who read off autocue.
Ah yes, clearly they're all doing this not because they believe it's true, but because they're being paid off by some unknown sinister force aimed at reducing pollution, reducing waste, improving biodiversity, increasing human life expectancy and improving the stability of our entire civilisation.

As Edgemaster put it, if this blanket conspiracy actually existed, I can't say I'd be too upset about it.

username3882546
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Dez)

Some hard-of-thinking individuals got a little bit confused beween the general term climate change and the specific term global warming. The "powers that be", i.e. the scientific community, have always been pretty clear about the difference in terminology. The phrase "man-made global warming" is a tautology, as global warming already specifically refers to man-made climate change.

The data on global warming that NASA reports on mainly comes from other agencies, which are dotted throughout the world. Though I guess to your mind, they're all in on the conspiracy too right? :facepalm:

Ah yes, clearly they're all doing this not because they believe it's true, but because they're being paid off by some unknown sinister force aimed at reducing pollution, reducing waste, improving biodiversity, increasing human life expectancy and improving the stability of our entire civilisation.

As Edgemaster put it, if this blanket conspiracy actually existed, I can't say I'd be too upset about it.

Evisceration complete.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dez)

Are you saying people are becoming healthier since man-made global warming was announced? I thought the opposite was true.

Yes, global temperature started dropping in the 1990s. How do you explain this?
Dez
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Are you saying people are becoming healthier since man-made global warming was announced? I thought the opposite was true.
Maybe people would be getting healthier if we were actually doing anything to help the environment. Right now, temperatures are at record levels, as is atmospheric CO2, and pollution in general is off the charts.

Yes, global temperature started dropping in the 1990s. How do you explain this?
Global temperature dropped once in the 1990s and has risen year-on-year ever since. There are plenty of explainations available as to why the climate behaves how it does. You can peruse those studies to your heart's content, they generally have a good scientific consensus.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dez)
Maybe people would be getting healthier if we were actually doing anything to help the environment. Right now, temperatures are at record levels, as is atmospheric CO2, and pollution in general is off the charts.

Global temperature dropped once in the 1990s and has risen year-on-year ever since. There are plenty of explainations available as to why the climate behaves how it does. You can peruse those studies to your heart's content, they generally have a good scientific consensus.
Global temperature started dropping in the 1990s and continued to fall for at least a decade.

In the late seventies, there was an exhibition at the Geological museum threatening an oncoming ice-age. The global temperature was dropping at the time. They were going to announce man-made global cooling. Then suddenly the global temperature began to rise, so the power that be (Zionists such as the Rothschilds and Bill Gates) did a switch and changed to a threat of man-made global warming.

If you want a better world, remove the Zionists from Western Europe and America. They have already been removed from Russia.
Alisa59
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anthropogenic global warming is REAL. It's more prevalent to our world compared to natural causes of climate change.
Go educate yourself.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alisa59)
Anthropogenic global warming is REAL. It's more prevalent to our world compared to natural causes of climate change.
Go educate yourself.
You have hit on the definition of the word 'education'. It means 'learn to agree with me'.
username3882546
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You have hit on the definition of the word 'education'. It means 'learn to agree with me'.
No; it means look at the appropriate evidence and make a conscious effort to understand it.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by L S)
No; it means look at the appropriate evidence and make a conscious effort to understand it.
The word 'appropriate' I presume means, 'evidence provided by myself.'
username3882546
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The word 'appropriate' I presume means, 'evidence provided by myself.'
Evidence provided by experts in their field.
because555
Rep:
?
(Original post by L S)
Evidence provided by experts in their field.
Definition of an 'expert'. Someone who is on the mainstream media.
Dez
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Global temperature started dropping in the 1990s and continued to fall for at least a decade.
Er, no. That's not true at all.

In the late seventies, there was an exhibition at the Geological museum threatening an oncoming ice-age.
Ah well that settles that then, clearly an entertainment expo would never misrepresent the facts. :rolleyes:

The global temperature was dropping at the time.
Again, no.

They were going to announce man-made global cooling. Then suddenly the global temperature began to rise, so the power that be (Zionists such as the Rothschilds and Bill Gates) did a switch and changed to a threat of man-made global warming.

If you want a better world, remove the Zionists from Western Europe and America. They have already been removed from Russia.
You can't seriously believe this rubbish. This has to be the biggest load of horse manure I've heard all day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (113)
58.85%
No (79)
41.15%

Watched Threads