The Student Room Group

Replying to Uni offers

I've received replies from all my universities, and have decided on my Firm Choice, but I'm still having trouble deciding my Insurance Choice. Track says I have till June 7th to reply to my offers, so I was initially planning on waiting till my exams finished to decide which uni to choose.

However, I just checked online that if you've received all your offers by 31st March, which I have, then the deadline to send in my choices for UCAS is 3rd May.

Does anyone know which date is correct? Will I have a disadvantage if reply to my offers after 3rd May? Thanks for your help!
3rd of May is correct, if you do not reply by then, all offers are automatically withdrawn.
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
3rd of May is correct, if you do not reply by then, all offers are automatically withdrawn.

Thank you. I'm still unsure though as to why Track says I have until June 7th to reply to all of them.
Original post by gggidwani
Thank you. I'm still unsure though as to why Track says I have until June 7th to reply to all of them.

Phone UCAS then, but i'm quite adamant that the June thing is the latest an university can take to consider offers/rejections.
Reply 4
Original post by gggidwani
I've received replies from all my universities, and have decided on my Firm Choice, but I'm still having trouble deciding my Insurance Choice. Track says I have till June 7th to reply to my offers, so I was initially planning on waiting till my exams finished to decide which uni to choose.

However, I just checked online that if you've received all your offers by 31st March, which I have, then the deadline to send in my choices for UCAS is 3rd May.

Does anyone know which date is correct? Will I have a disadvantage if reply to my offers after 3rd May? Thanks for your help!

Even my portal is showing June 7th. Did you send your choices? I called UCAS, they also confirming June 7th. But totally confused now.
Reply 5
To those of you who are wondering, the deadline for all students to reply IN THE EU is May 3rd. If your postal address is OUTSIDE THE EU, the deadline is June 7th. I phoned UCAS, and it turns out its on their website too if you dig deep enough. Should've been a bit clearer imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending