Which accommodation at university of Nottingham?

Watch
_jules
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m about to apply for my accommodation, my lectures are going to be at the university park campus in the school of law and social sciences. I wanted to know which accommodation is the best, I know that broadgate Park is the closest to my building but I’ve been told it’s boring and quite expensive for what it is.
Would accommodation like St. Peter’s and Raleigh park be too far from university park?
What would the best option be? ( I want a self-catered accommodation)
Thank you!
Daveboi115
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
St Peter’s is the best 👍🏼👍🏼 Also it’s not too far at all I used to walk to Uni park all the time! Although I mostly walked to QMC for my lectures. It’s closer to town than all the rest as well so it’s better for nights out!
soffsie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i'm starting in spetember. Where did you go in the end? and what do you think of it?

(Original post by _jules)I’m about to apply for my accommodation, my lectures are going to be at the university park campus in the school of law and social sciences. I wanted to know which accommodation is the best, I know that broadgate Park is the closest to my building but I’ve been told it’s boring and quite expensive for what it is.
Would accommodation like St. Peter’s and Raleigh park be too far from university park?
What would the best option be? ( I want a self-catered accommodation)
Thank you!
_jules
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Raleigh park, I wasn’t left with much choice cos I was late applying otherwise I would’ve probably picked St. Peter’s court but they’re both near to each other. Raleigh park is decent, close to jubilee campus which you can get a hopper bus from to uni park. My room is a standard plus so you get a bigger bed, had it been a single one you’d have to sleep perfectly still lol. It’s right opposite Lidl, subway Greggs and dominoes. As for the social aspect of things it really comes down to what type of flat you get put in, self-catered accommodations can have a reputation for being quiet cos they’re off campus but they’re not always. My flat definitely wasn’t lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (39)
28.47%
No (98)
71.53%

Watched Threads