?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Deleted
flr0922
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! i have received a conditional offer too, ive made this my firm choice just finishing my access course over the next few weeks
Emma23233
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aknwsfg)
Hello. I'm aware there's only 12 spaces for OHS @ UoM (hence the lack of current threads on it). I was just wondering if any offer holders are on the student room. I would love to make a group chat. Or if there's already one made please add me.
Hey maybe you could make one for Dentistry and Orla Health Science offer holders. Would be nice to get to all know eachother x
Aknwsfg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve made a WhatsApp group chat and PM’ed you both the link. Be sure to share with relevant candidates.
Jessica1287
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aknwsfg)
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve made a WhatsApp group chat and PM’ed you both the link. Be sure to share with relevant candidates.
Please can I have the link also??
GracyHanna
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, could I please have the link if the WhatsApp group is still ongoing?

Thanks!
Jessica1287
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GracyHanna)
Hi, could I please have the link if the WhatsApp group is still ongoing?
I dont think the person is online !! Do you want to make a new one?? Are you dentistry or oral
helath?
Thanks!
GracyHanna
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jessica1287)
I dont think the person is online !! Do you want to make a new one?? Are you dentistry or oral
helath?
Thanks!
I def. wouldn’t mind! Would love to get to know some people before the course starts. I’m doing oral health science.. wbu?
flr0922
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all

I have set up a whatsapp for OHS 2018 if anyone would like to join just message me for the link
L4ur41996
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by flr0922)
Hello! i have received a conditional offer too, ive made this my firm choice just finishing my access course over the next few weeks
hey! I’m applying for UoM oral health science to start next year!
Currently just waiting to hear back about an interview
When did you get your interview offers??
flr0922
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by L4ur41996)
hey! I’m applying for UoM oral health science to start next year!
Currently just waiting to hear back about an interview
When did you get your interview offers??
Good Luck! 😃 i started getting interview offers a few weeks after i submitted the applications, but i did apply quite late in december! All my interviews were in feb/march x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads