The Student Room Group

Finding young people to go traveling with

I've planned to go interrrailing through Europe this summer, but am not particularly comfortable going on my own, but can't get anyone I know to go with me, so was wondering if there are services available to organise group travelling/excursions/camping trips for students/young people? This is an opportunity I really don't want to let slip.
well not quite similar but i worked in toronto last summer and i went on a weekend trip. i basically joined a month long tour for the weekend. there were about 15 ppl on it and most were solo travellers - mainly British and aussies. not everyone on it was there for whole month maybe half so ppl came and went at each stop. i bought it via STA travel cant remember. the whole trip seemed pretty fkn amazing. id prefer a structured trip. i also went water rafting trip on my own just turned up and they put me in a group. also i went traveling by myself alone. idk if prefer own or group
(edited 5 years ago)
Omg I have the same issue, I reeeeally want to go interrailing as well but not alone.
Thought you're looking for ppl on TSR to join you..

Edit: Costs add up quickly
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest