UCL population health - is there... anyone.. Watch

beliuga
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
hi! I'll be doing population health / epidemeology this fall but i have yet to find.. ANYONE... in this course. despite joining a million facebook groups. soooooo hello??? anyone? ahha
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Road B1242
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I was able to get into the summer school for population health if that means anything.
beliuga
Rep:
?
(Original post by Road B1242)
I was able to get into the summer school for population health if that means anything.
haha, thanks for trying... i actually got in for undergrad and have yet to find anyone in the course. sigh
dartagnankillian
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got in but not for that course, and I know your struggles 😩 it’s such a big uni yet it’s like everyone’s hiding 👀
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thaniecs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I thought I found someone... but I got accepted to UCL's MSc Population Health Programme
beliuga
Rep:
?
(Original post by dartagnankillian)
I got in but not for that course, and I know your struggles 😩 it’s such a big uni yet it’s like everyone’s hiding 👀
exactly... and everyone's either law, med, or some kind of science. Actually considering transferring to another course :/ it's so hard to make friends!!
beliuga
Rep:
?
(Original post by thaniecs)
I thought I found someone... but I got accepted to UCL's MSc Population Health Programme
ahhhhh I see... congratulations anyways
Eloisesophie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by beliuga)
hi! I'll be doing population health / epidemeology this fall but i have yet to find.. ANYONE... in this course. despite joining a million facebook groups. soooooo hello??? anyone? ahha
didnt get in for your course but for law.....i havent even found anyone for Law....so good luck :0 lol! Youre going to need it! I wish there was a offer holder chat would be helpful
beliuga
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Eloisesophie)
didnt get in for your course but for law.....i havent even found anyone for Law....so good luck :0 lol! Youre going to need it! I wish there was a offer holder chat would be helpful
woah.. you would definitely expect law to be super popular. I think i've seen a few on facebook. You should see if they have the offer holder group chat )
Kaltix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Finally someone in the same course as me. Hi there i think you've found ur guy. Undergrad population health offer holder here
Kaltix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
and i just realize we are both from hong kong so yeah what a coincidence
Catenina
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by thaniecs)
MSc Population Health offer holder here
billybeeeee
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
did you get accepted? what did you get for a levels and gcse's? I am applying to undergrad population health at UCL and I am scared I won't get it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (57)
15.66%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (32)
8.79%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (72)
19.78%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (54)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (40)
10.99%
How can I be the best version of myself? (109)
29.95%

Watched Threads