The Student Room Group

AQA History Coursework

I've just got my history coursework back and I got 33/40, does anyone have an idea what grade that would be? Can't seem to find grade boundaries anywhere, if you know where to find them please link them below :smile:
Original post by am33
I've just got my history coursework back and I got 33/40, does anyone have an idea what grade that would be? Can't seem to find grade boundaries anywhere, if you know where to find them please link them below :smile:

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-RL-GDE-BDY-JUN-2017.PDF

Seems to be a very big variation in options.
Reply 2

Thank you! Looking through though I can't see anything that'll give me an idea about my grade, it's really confusing!
Original post by am33
Thank you! Looking through though I can't see anything that'll give me an idea about my grade, it's really confusing!

There arent marks for the coursework , but for the exams. work out your subject code and compare what % they require for their grades v the comparative % score you achieved.

Had another look and found it. On last years it would have been an A (32) and A* was 35. GJ.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
There arent marks for the coursework , but for the exams. work out your subject code and compare what % they require for their grades v the comparative % score you achieved.

Had another look and found it. On last years it would have been an A (32) and A* was 35. GJ.

That makes sense, thank you so much for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest