sashels
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Applied for a position of border force officer. Got an interview which i thought went well. Some 5 weeks later i was advised that I was on the reserve list and my feedback was good demonstration. This afternoon that statement has been removed and gone back the waiting game . any thoughts ? Thanks
Andypill89
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sashels)
Applied for a position of border force officer. Got an interview which i thought went well. Some 5 weeks later i was advised that I was on the reserve list and my feedback was good demonstration. This afternoon that statement has been removed and gone back the waiting game . any thoughts ? Thanks
Hi was this for the internal campaigns or external? Which location did you apply for. I would assume that they are now looking to appoint from the reserve list
Andypill89
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview for Manchester internal on the 12 April but haven’t heard if I have been successful. How long did you wait to hear if you were successful at the interview?
sashels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andypill89)
I had my interview for Manchester internal on the 12 April but haven’t heard if I have been successful. How long did you wait to hear if you were successful at the interview?
I had my interview end of March. As i said earlier I heard nothing till yesterday when for 2 hours in the morning it was displayed I had of a good demonstration with my scores shown and I was on the waiting list. As i said it then was no longer there. It was back to the invited for ist interview. It seems that this may have been displayed by accident. The external finishes on the 7th of May so how much longer to have to wait ?
sashels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andypill89)
Hi was this for the internal campaigns or external? Which location did you apply for. I would assume that they are now looking to appoint from the reserve list
Hi I applied on the internal campaign Applied for the South of England. I think this was a premature display and an error
twunt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview end of March. As i said earlier I heard nothing till yesterday when for 2 hours in the morning it was displayed I had of a good demonstration with my scores shown and I was on the waiting list. As i said it then was no longer there. It was back to the invited for ist interview. It seems that this may have been displayed by accident. The external finishes on the 7th of May so how much longer to have to wait ?
had my interview for the internal post on 26th March and mine still says reserve list but good scores and demonstration . hopefully it doesn't get lost in the sea of external campaigns
Andypill89
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by twunt)
had my interview for the internal post on 26th March and mine still says reserve list but good scores and demonstration . hopefully it doesn't get lost in the sea of external campaigns
Which location was that for and when did you find out about the reserve list? It did say that they would recruit from this campaign first so fingers crossed
twunt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Port of Tyne, Almost 5 weeks later mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (410)
67.43%
No (198)
32.57%

Watched Threads