This discussion is closed.
hmdux
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I know it’s late but I’m really struggling to get to grips with the exam technique for business, I am currently doing very badly and desperately need help. If anyone has any top mark answers for essay questions I would be so grateful to see them to help me find out exactly where I’m going wrong.
Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hmdux)
So I know it’s late but I’m really struggling to get to grips with the exam technique for business, I am currently doing very badly and desperately need help. If anyone has any top mark answers for essay questions I would be so grateful to see them to help me find out exactly where I’m going wrong.
Thanks
Are you reading the mark schemes and examiners reports?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/busin...ment-resources
Mellow_Melon
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hmdux)
Thanks
OK, I am doing the AQA linear course where there is no AS Level? However, last year in my mocks I got consistent A*s (this year and alst) as I had a natural ability from my background to be able to write the kind of responses the exam board wants. So, if you message me your email address I'd happily send over some essays and basic notes I've used to help me improve.

I outline in my notes that you can have pretty limited knowledge and still write level 5 essays.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.74%
I'm not sure (2)
1.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (39)
31.45%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.77%

Watched Threads