Controlling ex.. Watch

nicolegrace1207
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So my ex broke up with me for another girl- an online relationship. However whenever I post any picture on my story which is remotely revealing, eg Boobs, ass, too much leg , etc he always messages me angry about it. And he has started to threaten to block me if I keep posting it because he knows that me not being able to talk to him will hurt me more than anything. So I have a few questions. 1. Why is he being controlling if he was the one that broke up with me and 2. Do you think he still has feelings for me and that’s why he is acting in a jealous manner
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nicolegrace1207)
So my ex broke up with me for another girl- an online relationship. However whenever I post any picture on my story which is remotely revealing, eg Boobs, ass, too much leg , etc he always messages me angry about it. And he has started to threaten to block me if I keep posting it because he knows that me not being able to talk to him will hurt me more than anything. So I have a few questions. 1. Why is he being controlling if he was the one that broke up with me and 2. Do you think he still has feelings for me and that’s why he is acting in a jealous manner
He is an ex and no part of your life.
Cut all contact, remove him from social media and block all contact.
Get on with your own life.

Just move on and stop wasting energy thinking about him.
EmilyH1256
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You are not together so he can’t tell u what to do .. if u wanna post a full naked body pic you can.. let him be mad he broke up with you to have a relationship with someone online . Hes childish and not worth ur time. You deserve better...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JanisJöro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
He’s your ex for a reason
Block him and move on
He may regret his decision but that’s not your concern.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads