Oxford 2018 MSc Modern South Asian Studies? Watch

ard257
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone.

I recently got an offer from Oxford for the MSc in Modern South Asian Studies and I’m most likely going to accept. Curious to know who else has an offer and is planning to take it up?

xx
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ard257)
Hi everyone.

I recently got an offer from Oxford for the MSc in Modern South Asian Studies and I’m most likely going to accept. Curious to know who else has an offer and is planning to take it up?

xx
Official thread here
A bird
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,Congratulations!How are you going with your MSc in Modern South Asian Studies application at Oxford.Did you finally make your mind to accept the offer?Thanks
ard257
Rep:
?
(Original post by A bird)
Hello,Congratulations!How are you going with your MSc in Modern South Asian Studies application at Oxford.Did you finally make your mind to accept the offer?Thanks
Hi! Yeah, I accepted my offer. Now I’m just gearing up to join in October. This will be my second Masters (first was in Literature), and I’m looking at this as prepping for a phd. What about you?
A bird
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Thanks.It's good to know that you're heading to Oxford in October. My brief background-I'm doing my undergraduate at one of the London's universities in 'International Relations and politics.I have just completed my second year with 81 average marks.So I'm looking forward to complete degree with first class.I'm interested to South Asian Studies.As I'm already in bit touch with south Asian culture,language and politics.How hard it is to get the place?If I do apply with first class,will I have chance at all?Thanks
A bird
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ard257)
Hi! Yeah, I accepted my offer. Now I’m just gearing up to join in October. This will be my second Masters (first was in Literature), and I’m looking at this as prepping for a phd. What about you?
Hi Thanks.It'sd to know that you're heading to Oxford in October. My brief background-I'm doing my undergraduate at one of the London's universities in 'International Relations and politics.I have just completed my second year with 81 average marks.So I'm looking forward to complete degree with first class.I'm interested to South Asian Studies.As I'm already in bit touch with south Asian culture,language and politics.How hard it is to get the place?If I do apply with first class,will I have chance at all?Thanks
coppenagh123!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am heading to Oxford in October to start the modern south asian studies MSc!
ard257
Rep:
?
(Original post by coppenagh123!)
I am heading to Oxford in October to start the modern south asian studies MSc!
Hi! Such a relief to know that someone else is also in the programme! Haha. I was convinced I’m the only one. Did you get the mail about the Facebook group?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.59%
Disagree (5)
6.33%
Neither agree or disagree (22)
27.85%
Agree (32)
40.51%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.72%

Watched Threads