Does the 02 London arena check ID for under 16's? Watch

My Monster
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jen_04)
you'd be better with seated tbh, no point in making all that effort to make yourself look older when they'll still check ID's
I can't because you need to have parents with you, and my parents ain't going to spend their time listening to BTS, they're annoyed by them because of me. So it's all that effort or nothing.
jen_04
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
dont mean to be blunt at all but of course they're going to ask for ID :rolleyes: they're not just going to let anyone and everyone into the place, a bit unfair if they only let some of you in because you 'look older' but not others.
jen_04
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by My Monster)
I can't because you need to have parents with you, and my parents ain't going to spend their time listening to BTS, they're annoyed by them because of me. So it's all that effort or nothing.
but they'll still need some form of ID otherwise you wont get in then it'd be a waste
ToniLove1710
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by serah.exe)
Last time I went to the O2 London arena they checked my ID and everyone else's just to confirm that we're the ones who bought the tickets. I don't think they'll ask your ID if you're under 16 though, they'll probably just ask the e-mail you got for confirmation (which you can show on your phone or something).
Which id did they check? Oyster, passport?
My Monster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone know the Email for the O2 arena help line?
jen_04
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ToniLove1710)
Which id did they check? Oyster, passport?
they dont check seated do they? i'm over age but i'm still taking my provisional licence any way just to be safe
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I seen the O2 check ID's before
ToniLove1710
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 15, and my friend is 14. Can we still get standing tickets, I don't know if I want to risk it, but I kinda do. It's obviously for the BTS concert. My parents don't want to go so I can't get seating positions, I can only go for standing positions. It's in nearly 2 days! I'm afraid if I get standing positions they'll ask for ID. I look at least 16, but I'm only 5.4 ft. I was thinking about wearing platform and makeup as well as getting braids and gaining extra weight for the concert. I'm really skinny and have boobs, so if I gain weight my boobs will get bigger giving my an older approach. Ideally, you wouldn't imagine a 14-year-old with massive boobs. Also, I wouldn't wear skimpy clothes but more mature clothing.
You can get seated positions because it says that under 15s need to be accompanied by someone aged 18 or over however you are 15 years old so you don’t need a parent. Your friend however who is 14 may need to try and look older. Plus if you get seated tickets you’re less likely to be asked for id compared to if you were getting standing as they’re very strict about that.
ToniLove1710
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
they dont check seated do they? i'm over age but i'm still taking my provisional licence any way just to be safe
If you’re older than 15 then it’s fine, just bring your provisional license as proof of age, however I think they’re less likely to check for seated
JarJar2x4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rhiaxnon)
so to sum up i want to go to a concert for my favourite band and i really want to go in the pit / A1 however i am only 15 and you have to be 16. i understand why but to be honest i could take all the pushing but i am worried about buying a ticket and not getting in. Has anyone got in that was 15 before?
Is this for the new One Direction band? BST or something like that.
jen_04
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JarJar2x4)
Is this for the new One Direction band? BST or something like that.
you had me there :laugh::rofl: new o*e dir*cton band? pls they're two completely different groups, but yeah bts or 방탄소년단 however u want to say it
My Monster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
but they'll still need some form of ID otherwise you wont get in then it'd be a waste
How can I get an ID? 16 and have an ID?
btslover9999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If u were to take (for example) ur siblings ID and they looked exactly the same as you, do u think Youd be able to get away with it ? I Rlly want to go to and im 15
btslover9999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m 15 too and I rlly want to get standing tickets, but if they do ID checks do u think if I took my sisters ID(passport) it would work- she looks EXACTLY the same as me
btslover9999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 15, and my friend is 14. Can we still get standing tickets, I don't know if I want to risk it, but I kinda do. It's obviously for the BTS concert. My parents don't want to go so I can't get seating positions, I can only go for standing positions. It's in nearly 2 days! I'm afraid if I get standing positions they'll ask for ID. I look at least 16, but I'm only 5.4 ft. I was thinking about wearing platform and makeup as well as getting braids and gaining extra weight for the concert. I'm really skinny and have boobs, so if I gain weight my boobs will get bigger giving my an older approach. Ideally, you wouldn't imagine a 14-year-old with massive boobs. Also, I wouldn't wear skimpy clothes but more mature clothing.
I’m planning on doing this too, I mean if all us fans do it they can’t turn all of us down can they ?
JarJar2x4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you had me there :laugh::rofl: new o*e dir*cton band? pls they're two completely different groups, but yeah bts or 방탄소년단 however u want to say it
Ok. To be honest, they are very similar, almost identical to me.
My Monster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by btslover9999)
I’m planning on doing this too, I mean if all us fans do it they can’t turn all of us down can they ?
Exactly, A few hours left and TICKETS!
btslover9999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Exactly, A few hours left and TICKETS!
I know I can’t wait!!! 9AM TOMORROW!! Good luck to everyone buying, What tickets r u planning on getting ?
My Monster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by btslover9999)
I know I can’t wait!!! 9AM TOMORROW!! Good luck to everyone buying, What tickets r u planning on getting ?
I'm tied, because I'm underaged. Do I want to risk it? If I don't I'll get £160 seated. If I do I'll get VIP.
btslover9999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm tied, because I'm underaged. Do I want to risk it? If I don't I'll get £160 seated. If I do I'll get VIP.
Lmao that’s what I’m gnna do, whatever seat I get I’m just gnna go with it . Do u have twitter lmao if u do follow me @taehyung_ll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.02%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.1%
Not great so far... (263)
36.18%
I want to drop out! (136)
18.71%

Watched Threads