Does the 02 London arena check ID for under 16's? Watch

My Monster
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by btslover9999)
Lmao that’s what I’m gnna do, whatever seat I get I’m just gnna go with it . Do u have twitter lmao if u do follow me @taehyung_ll
Ye I have twitter, only to follow everything BTS does. xD
btslover9999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by My Monster)
Ye I have twitter, only to follow everything BTS does. xD
Lmaoooo Same!! Good luck on the tickets tmrw
SaharaN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg same
SaharaN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg I want to go to the bts concert standing aswell but I will only be 14 and I wanna get passed 😭
SaharaN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by My Monster)
I'm 15, and my friend is 14. Can we still get standing tickets, I don't know if I want to risk it, but I kinda do. It's obviously for the BTS concert. My parents don't want to go so I can't get seating positions, I can only go for standing positions. It's in nearly 2 days! I'm afraid if I get standing positions they'll ask for ID. I look at least 16, but I'm only 5.4 ft. I was thinking about wearing platform and makeup as well as getting braids and gaining extra weight for the concert. I'm really skinny and have boobs, so if I gain weight my boobs will get bigger giving my an older approach. Ideally, you wouldn't imagine a 14-year-old with massive boobs. Also, I wouldn't wear skimpy clothes but more mature clothing.

I’m going to be 14 when the concert happens and I really wanna go standing so I was thinking of wearing makeup and wearing older looking clothes but I don’t wanna risk it😕
taequk
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jen_04)
no seated is any age
any under 15s have to be accompanied by an 18+ in seating
Ellaanniehope
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My mum and dad bought us all a standing tickets and were going on the 10th, but I’m still 15 almost 16 and I’m really worried about this whole ID check scenario to be honest :-/ but if they ask any information about ticket confirmation, it went through via my dad’s bank account, so my parents can deal with that. This is so stressful
Sassy2410
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too! My mum booked standing and I’m only 15! I’m worried about checks but don’t stress just be confident and it will be ok. The checks are only on the tickets to guide you and to check you are the person who has bought them, not you using someone else’s tickets. That’s why they do checks. Besides, what 16s ID is there to show?
Loser1010203
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really want to go to a concert at the o2 and I’ll still be 15 for another two months. I’ve been told I look older and I’ve got boobs 😂 but I’m like 5’4, I’ve got Filas that make me like 5’5. Also I’m going with a mate who is 17 and she looks 17, so if they think she’s old enough will they just assume I am too?
allenslegacy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I went to the bts concert and they didn't check
Sassy2410
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How old are you?
Sassy2410
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by allenslegacy)I went to the bts concert and they didn't check

What age are you?
Sassy2410
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has any one been checked when they were 14 for standing?
allenslegacy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Sassy2410)
(Original post by allenslegacy)I went to the bts concert and they didn't check

What age are you?
im 15
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If not, it should... slackers.
siddkanel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Me too! My mum booked standing and I’m only 15! I’m worried about checks but don’t stress just be confident and it will be ok. The checks are only on the tickets to guide you and to check you are the person who has bought them, not you using someone else’s tickets. That’s why they do checks. Besides, what 16s ID is there to show?
same but my concert is in august. did u get in?
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m going to the Ariana concert in London golden circle standing
siddkanel
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
did you have standing or seated? who were you watching xx
(Original post by serah.exe)
Last time I went to the O2 London arena they checked my ID and everyone else's just to confirm that we're the ones who bought the tickets. I don't think they'll ask your ID if you're under 16 though, they'll probably just ask the e-mail you got for confirmation (which you can show on your phone or something).
serah.exe
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by siddkanel)
did you have standing or seated? who were you watching xx
Seated, no way I can stand all those hours :lol:
Gorillaz!
sehruu
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
17.98%
It's just nice to be back! (199)
27.11%
Not great so far... (265)
36.1%
I want to drop out! (138)
18.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise