Does the 02 London arena check ID for under 16's? Watch

Sunlightari
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m going to the Ariana one in August I’m 15, please let me know if you get in, I’m sure you will though.
(Original post by Sunlightari)
I’m going to the Ariana concert in London golden circle standing
(Original post by sehruu)
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
sehruu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m going to the Ariana one in August I’m 15, please let me know if you get in, I’m sure you will though.
Yh hopefully I do 🙏
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
When abouts are you going this week? Xx
Yh hopefully I do 🙏
sehruu
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
When abouts are you going this week? Xx
Thursday....I know so soon😂but hopefully I get in Im just dress like 16 year old and hopefully get in
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah, I’ll think you will be fine could you also tell me what security is like ah.
Thursday....I know so soon😂but hopefully I get in Im just dress like 16 year old and hopefully get in
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Let me know how it was! Xx
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Did you get in?
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Heya, I’m guessing it all went good & you had lots of fun? I’m guessing you got in right?
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
sehruu
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Heya, I’m guessing it all went good & you had lots of fun? I’m guessing you got in right?
Yayyy I got in because there was a bunch of people so they just let everyone through without checking id.i think you should be fine x
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
OMG yayyyy
Yayyy I got in because there was a bunch of people so they just let everyone through without checking id.i think you should be fine x
siddkanel
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
did u get in babe? x
mollzmoo454
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i’m thinking about going to the ariana grande one in the o2 but me and my friend will both be 15 and we want to do standing which is 16+ does anyone know if they check id or not?
sehruu
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mollzmoo454)
i’m thinking about going to the ariana grande one in the o2 but me and my friend will both be 15 and we want to do standing which is 16+ does anyone know if they check id or not?
I managed to get in without having my id checked maybe cuz there was a lot of people queueing but I cannot say for sure for ur concert hopefully u get in they can’t check everyone right?
Sunlightari
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’ve already got my tickets to see Arian in August the 17th golden circle and I’m 15 going w a 20 year old but still gotta he 16 for standing but I’m hoping I’ll be alright fingers crossed 🤞
(Original post by mollzmoo454)
viola geci
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve already got my tickets to see Arian in August the 17th golden circle and I’m 15 going w a 20 year old but still gotta he 16 for standing but I’m hoping I’ll be alright fingers crossed 🤞
did you get asked for ID?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (129)
18.14%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.29%
Not great so far... (254)
35.72%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.85%

Watched Threads