History Russia and its Rulers predictions 2018 OCR

Watch this thread
Roseexx
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, does anyone have any predictions on what will come up on the Russia exam ? thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
emilychinnick
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Roseexx)
Hello, does anyone have any predictions on what will come up on the Russia exam ? thanks
My teacher thinks for the interpretations it will either be on Alexander ii, or Khrushchev
serious_bethany
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've been suggested that it's most likely Alexander II and for the thematic chapter 2 will definitely be a question as this was not covered last year.
Roseexx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by serious_bethany)
I've been suggested that it's most likely Alexander II and for the thematic chapter 2 will definitely be a question as this was not covered last year.
okay thankyou
what do you think will be the topics on the themantic essay?
serious_bethany
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
okay thankyou
what do you think will be the topics on the themantic essay?
I'm not sure, I'm hoping for anything but satellite states. What are you hoping for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
34.07%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (42)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads