Skkkk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m in year ten and started to annotate poems and wanting to start GCSE prep early can anyone tell me how to compare poems like from the basic as we haven’t done in but I wish to do so and how can I revise poetry???
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would suggest, going online and watching videos so you can make your own structure points.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mrbruff does some good videos on poetry comparison as well as some student exemplar essays. picking up a decent poetry revision guide should also give you some pointers on how to structure a comparison.
Caterham_girl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mr bruff and Stacy Raey on youtube are the best comparison for poems I found.
maria_4877
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Skkkk)
I’m in year ten and started to annotate poems and wanting to start GCSE prep early can anyone tell me how to compare poems like from the basic as we haven’t done in but I wish to do so and how can I revise poetry???
That is good that you are starting early preps as i myself regret in not doing so but i got GCSE in less than 2 weeks so i suggest that write loads of essay on every single poem so that way you will know what you are talking about and you will know the basics.and i am doing the same thing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads