WCL
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m an international student going to Bellerbys, Any thoughts about the environment and what should I bring?
davyss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not to be discouraging, but be careful since i've read quite a few of horrible reviews about Bellerbys College. I am in no affiliation with them or any competitor colleges but I almost ended up there. I got accepted with a 40% scholarship in their Brighton branch and i paid the deposits but is planning to withdraw them. Please search up the keyword "bellerbys" in this forum and read all threads about it. Even their google and employment reviews are bad ! I wrote this solely in the purpose of helping each other to not to fall in the same rabbit hole, but do update me if you found any credible good reviews to deny all of them.
Dhines Raj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi
Im a Malaysian and plan to do my ALevels in Bellerbys Cambridge or Brighton to pursue my medical degree.Im wondering about the quality of teaching in both the campuses and the difference. Would you be able to give some information on this?
Further how is the teachings there?
Will they bring out the best in us?
I really need the good grades to pursue my dream
Thank you
Degas83837
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dhines Raj)
Hi
Im a Malaysian and plan to do my ALevels in Bellerbys Cambridge or Brighton to pursue my medical degree.Im wondering about the quality of teaching in both the campuses and the difference. Would you be able to give some information on this?
Further how is the teachings there?
Will they bring out the best in us?
I really need the good grades to pursue my dream
Thank you
Im sorry but my answer is no. I've got friends who went to their Brighton branch and there's a lot of favoritism and I've also heard that some of the teachers don't even have qualifications. They did make a lot of friends there and Brighton is a nice city, but there are other schools where you would have the chance to do better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (470)
66.67%
No (235)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed