GCSE Papers for English Language, Litreture, Science and geography

Watch
jonah778
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is there any AQA English Language, Litreture, Science and geography papers out there except the specimins. Would me most apprieciated if someone could help and send me them thanks

Raghad191
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
For science, you could try using cpg books, they’re really useful. The topics are explained and you will find questions at the end of each topic. In addition to that, at the end of the book you’ll find Practice questions which I think are past papers. You’ll find answers for the questions at the back of the book where you could check your answers.
I am not sure about other subjects, but you should be able to find similar books.
jonah778
Rep:
?
Thank you! Yeah I do struggle with geography iam getting level 3s😭. Iam trying so hard though. What would u recommend for these next 4 weeks?
hajerox123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi there i no what you mean about ther not being enough past papers as even i have gcses
but i do have a few maths papers if you need them they are reallly useful they were sent from my friends tutor
but for science i use a website but i think its too late for you to buy it.btw are you doing double award?

and finally for english i don't think you need questions because you can make them yourself and base them on the specimen
i didnt help you much because my mums telling me to go back to revision.... no pressure xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hajerox123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
uno for geo do you do edexcel?
jonah778
Rep:
?
Lol! Yeah thanks mate when u get a chance I will have them maths papers
Raghad191
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don’t do geography as one of my GCSE subjects, so I have no clue how to help with that. As far as I know there is a ‘cpg’ book for most subjects including geography. I think the ‘cpg’ books have AQA as the exam board.
As I said I only used those books for chemistry, biology and physics. But I found them really helpful, especially if I was doing a last minute revision for an end of topic test. I am not really good at revision, so I have no idea about what methods you should use. Some people use flash cards or mind maps. You could try having folders for each subject to keep all your revision resources together.
Make sure you DON’T leave your revision for the last few days before your GCSE exam.
jonah778
Rep:
?
No I do AQA
Raghad191
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you’re doing AQA then it should be fine if you use the ‘cpg’ book.
Good luck with your revision.
Raghad191
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
BTW I kept writing ‘cpg’ book but it’s actually ‘CGP’ book.
jonah778
Rep:
?
Name:  85F97D93-7719-495D-BF8D-4643FAAA355C.jpg.jpeg
Views: 58
Size:  37.8 KBName:  130E4B7A-D7AC-4803-AD3A-02AA961CC274.jpg.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  39.9 KB could anyone give an estimated mark for English language paper 1 question 4 and any improvements??
hajerox123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im not good with english but you should use this its exactly the question your on and she helps really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47sryrrU3ZY
hajerox123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
have you started yr study leave yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
14.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
26.75%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (65)
41.4%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.18%

Watched Threads