The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what is Malia?
uhhh what
Why specifically 'Muslim' men? Alot of men from from different religions and nationalities do that. Im assuming that you are a Muslim girl angered by this or just someone who wants to begin another online riot against Muslims-oh sorry I meant 'The Mazleems'.
Reply 4
That's not specific to muslim men though.
I assume you're a female Muslim?
Reply 6
Original post by Li0n
Why specifically 'Muslim' men? Alot of men from from different religions and nationalities do that. Im assuming that you are a Muslim girl angered by this or just someone who wants to begin another online riot against Muslims-oh sorry I meant 'The Mazleems'.

Agree but other men dont expect to marry virgins, only deluded muslim men do
Reply 7
yes sadly
What?
Original post by Anonymous
yes sadly

What happened?
Agree but other men dont expect to marry virgins, only deluded muslim men do

Not true. Many other guys expect to marry virgin women. Especially ones supporting their religions which I can go on to mention but I prefer not to. I know a couple of white guys who expect to marry virgin women yet do not exhibit those 'virginily' traits themselves. So please do not subject a relgion to delusion. It doesn't matter what religion it is- have some respect.
Original post by Y11_Maths
What?

white girls mess around with guys from the age of 16 but muslim girls are supposed to save themselves so they can catch clymidia after marriage :/
yes sadly

Wait, what? Its your own choice. It's a sunnah to marry a widow, but each to their own. But I wouldn't say all muslim men want to marry virgins. Same goes to any other guy. Kinda stupid thread to make.
Original post by Li0n
Not true. Many other guys expect to marry virgin women. Especially ones supporting their religions which I can go on to mention but I prefer not to. I know a couple of white guys who expect to marry virgin women yet do not exhibit those 'virginily' traits themselves. So please do not subject a relgion to delusion. It doesn't matter what religion it is- have some respect.

I dont have respect for men like that no matter what their religion, also which white girl is a virgin after 18? you wont find one. Its easier for me to get hold of a diamond from Harry Winston rather than a white woman in the UK who is a virgin after the age of 18 lol
Original post by ReadySalted28
Wait, what? Its your own choice. It's a sunnah to marry a widow, but each to their own. But I wouldn't say all muslim men want to marry virgins. Same goes to any other guy. Kinda stupid thread to make.

not stupid thread, white girls have their cake and eat it too while we have to stay home during our teen years 'waiting' for some crap muslim man on minimum wage to marry us :/
Reply 15
white girls mess around with guys from the age of 16 but muslim girls are supposed to save themselves so they can catch clymidia after marriage :/

Not if you marry a good muslim lol
Why you saying sadly😂 the religion islam is beautiful and you’re lucky if you were born into it cos not many people have that advantage...
Reply 17
I dont have respect for men like that no matter what their religion, also which white girl is a virgin after 18? you wont find one. Its easier for me to get hold of a diamond from Harry Winston rather than a white woman in the UK who is a virgin after the age of 18 lol

That’s not true, I’m 18 and I’d say at least half of my female fiends are virgins
not stupid thread, white girls have their cake and eat it too while we have to stay home during our teen years 'waiting' for some crap muslim man on minimum wage to marry us :/

Then thats culture not religion then. Culturally, south asian girls stay home and get arranged marriage. Go uni, find a decent guy and speak to your parents.

The fact you say its 'muslim' guys on 'minimum wage' speak volumes already bout you.

That is such a huge generalisation- sorry, but unless you have spoken to EVERY SINGLE white girl who is 18 or above and asked whether they are a virgin, then you can’t necessarily say that. Also there are plenty of Muslim girls who lose their virginity before marriage, not only just Muslim guys

Latest

Trending

Trending