muslim guys Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I hate muslim men who say they want to marry a virgin then then go and marry white girls who sleep with random men in Malia. What do you guys think??
username3756768
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what is Malia?
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
uhhh what
username3846620
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why specifically 'Muslim' men? Alot of men from from different religions and nationalities do that. Im assuming that you are a Muslim girl angered by this or just someone who wants to begin another online riot against Muslims-oh sorry I meant 'The Mazleems'.
RizK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's not specific to muslim men though.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I assume you're a female Muslim?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Li0n)
Why specifically 'Muslim' men? Alot of men from from different religions and nationalities do that. Im assuming that you are a Muslim girl angered by this or just someone who wants to begin another online riot against Muslims-oh sorry I meant 'The Mazleems'.
Agree but other men dont expect to marry virgins, only deluded muslim men do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by starfab)
I assume you're a female Muslim?
yes sadly
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes sadly
What happened?
username3846620
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Agree but other men dont expect to marry virgins, only deluded muslim men do
Not true. Many other guys expect to marry virgin women. Especially ones supporting their religions which I can go on to mention but I prefer not to. I know a couple of white guys who expect to marry virgin women yet do not exhibit those 'virginily' traits themselves. So please do not subject a relgion to delusion. It doesn't matter what religion it is- have some respect.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Y11_Maths)
What?
white girls mess around with guys from the age of 16 but muslim girls are supposed to save themselves so they can catch clymidia after marriage :/
SamKent19
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes sadly
Wait, what? Its your own choice. It's a sunnah to marry a widow, but each to their own. But I wouldn't say all muslim men want to marry virgins. Same goes to any other guy. Kinda stupid thread to make.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Li0n)
Not true. Many other guys expect to marry virgin women. Especially ones supporting their religions which I can go on to mention but I prefer not to. I know a couple of white guys who expect to marry virgin women yet do not exhibit those 'virginily' traits themselves. So please do not subject a relgion to delusion. It doesn't matter what religion it is- have some respect.
I dont have respect for men like that no matter what their religion, also which white girl is a virgin after 18? you wont find one. Its easier for me to get hold of a diamond from Harry Winston rather than a white woman in the UK who is a virgin after the age of 18 lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ReadySalted28)
Wait, what? Its your own choice. It's a sunnah to marry a widow, but each to their own. But I wouldn't say all muslim men want to marry virgins. Same goes to any other guy. Kinda stupid thread to make.
not stupid thread, white girls have their cake and eat it too while we have to stay home during our teen years 'waiting' for some crap muslim man on minimum wage to marry us :/
RizK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
white girls mess around with guys from the age of 16 but muslim girls are supposed to save themselves so they can catch clymidia after marriage :/
Not if you marry a good muslim lol
Crxssend
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why you saying sadly😂 the religion islam is beautiful and you’re lucky if you were born into it cos not many people have that advantage...
EuanA
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I dont have respect for men like that no matter what their religion, also which white girl is a virgin after 18? you wont find one. Its easier for me to get hold of a diamond from Harry Winston rather than a white woman in the UK who is a virgin after the age of 18 lol
That’s not true, I’m 18 and I’d say at least half of my female fiends are virgins
SamKent19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
not stupid thread, white girls have their cake and eat it too while we have to stay home during our teen years 'waiting' for some crap muslim man on minimum wage to marry us :/
Then thats culture not religion then. Culturally, south asian girls stay home and get arranged marriage. Go uni, find a decent guy and speak to your parents.

The fact you say its 'muslim' guys on 'minimum wage' speak volumes already bout you.
marzipan1030
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is such a huge generalisation- sorry, but unless you have spoken to EVERY SINGLE white girl who is 18 or above and asked whether they are a virgin, then you can’t necessarily say that. Also there are plenty of Muslim girls who lose their virginity before marriage, not only just Muslim guys
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.97%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.14%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.14%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.92%
Monster Munch (18)
7.56%