a5h
P.S. an expert on personal statements please

maybe you shouldn't be so damn picky...
Reply 3
a5h
OP
marabara
maybe you shouldn't be so damn picky...

when i said professionals, i men't medical students, graduates etc ppl who have been through da situation. Plus i did'nt want my ps in wrong hands.

Anyway peeps i still have da weekend if you could just rate my ps out of 10 dat will be great :smile:
Reply 4
If you're applying for medicine surely you should have an idea whether the advice they offer is good advice or not?
Reply 5
a5h
when i said professionals, i men't medical students, graduates etc ppl who have been through da situation. Plus i did'nt want my ps in wrong hands.

Anyway peeps i still have da weekend if you could just rate my ps out of 10 dat will be great :smile:

No offence, but it's easy to find personal statements from Oxbridge med students on the internet. The chances of somebody stealing anything from yours when such PS's are available are thus very low.
Reply 6
a5h
OP
Kaos
No offence, but it's easy to find personal statements from Oxbridge med students on the internet. The chances of somebody stealing anything from yours when such PS's are available are thus very low.

tnx dat helps alot
Reply 7
a5h
tnx dat helps alot

I assume you don't use 'dat', 'dem', 'da' and 'dis' in your PS

perhaps as you're on your way to uni, you might want to stop the chav talk
Reply 8
a5h
OP
marabara

ofcourse i don't use em in my ps :rolleyes:
Reply 9
marabara

It is very difficult to read.
Reply 10
a5h
OP
Kaos
It is very difficult to read.

sorry i won't use the 'dem', 'dis' etc if that is what you all wish. (i just like making my messages shorter and faster to type :biggrin: )
You like making yourself look like a retard and a pikey then.
Reply 12
Airport Fairy
You like making yourself look like a retard and a pikey then.

:biggrin:
Reply 13
a5h
sorry i won't use the 'dem', 'dis' etc if that is what you all wish. (i just like making my messages shorter and faster to type :biggrin: )

how much slower is it to type 'th' instead of 'd', and how much space does it save.....?

never mind, I'm sure you get the message anyway - but, seriously you're 17 or 18 aren't you, thought you might have grown out of it....

Latest

Trending

Trending