username3927946
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I've recently firmed Sussex and am currently trying to decide which Accommodation to go for. I have no preference on whether or not it is ensuite and was just wondering what the best accommodation is in people's opinions (whether you go to Sussex or are currently applying) as I've been reading up on each one and everyone seems to contradict each other.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
barneywherry
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yessicahaircut)
Hi, I've recently firmed Sussex and am currently trying to decide which Accommodation to go for. I have no preference on whether or not it is ensuite and was just wondering what the best accommodation is in people's opinions (whether you go to Sussex or are currently applying) as I've been reading up on each one and everyone seems to contradict each other.
Everyone seems to contradict each other because people have different opinions and values. No one can tell you what the best accommodation is. I can tell you what the most expensive one is and I can tell you what the most social one is. But there is no best. Tell us what you value most (money, social, comfort) and I’ll try to help 😊
blommor
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by barneywherry)
Everyone seems to contradict each other because people have different opinions and values. No one can tell you what the best accommodation is. I can tell you what the most expensive one is and I can tell you what the most social one is. But there is no best. Tell us what you value most (money, social, comfort) and I’ll try to help 😊
what would be a good mix of comfort and social in terms of accommodation? im also looking and struggling, park houses seem the most sociable but also seem gross lmao. is there any accomm that is a good mix of the two?
barneywherry
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blommor)
what would be a good mix of comfort and social in terms of accommodation? im also looking and struggling, park houses seem the most sociable but also seem gross lmao. is there any accomm that is a good mix of the two?
Our concepts of gross are very different aha, Park Houses seem great to me. Anyway if you want a mix, then lewes court phase 1 is non en suite that is the nicest halls. Brighthelm are a group of houses that aren’t halls but they are extremely nice but also really popular. Above that, lewes court phase 2 is the least nice ensuite but would be less sociable than phase one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%