The Student Room Group

Gsce options, help!

Ok
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm not opinion drama was the biggest waste of time, plus it was rlly hard. Geography and history are both good to have though!!
i do geography and history, and I love them both ! I don't do drama, but i have friends who do it and really enjoy the lessons. Sometimes I find history a bit overwhelming (lots of content) but the topics are so so so interesting. Geography is good because it's more science based, and you never get bored because the topics are so short that you are always learning new things !
Don’t take drama it’s the hardest subject I take,
There is hardly any acting and the written exam is soooooo hard and it is a lot of work unless you want a career in drama or have a real passion for it don’t take it.
Reply 4
Does anyone have any suggestion to change from drama? 100% Not a language im AWFUL at it
Reply 5
Perhaps you could consider changing to Religious Studies? It would be a lot of Humanities, and I didn't do it (although I really regret not taking it) but everyone I know who takes it really enjoys it
Reply 6
Original post by PrabhjotK
Does anyone have any suggestion to change from drama? 100% Not a language im AWFUL at it

R.S or maybe comp. Sci. if it it interests you; drama is a complete waste of time.
R.S. can be really easy and interresting
Do you have option blocks
I am also choosing my options- and I decided on Business instead of Drama. Business GCSE is easier then Drama from what I've read and teaches you a variety of helpful skills- it is also useful in everyday life.

Quick Reply

Latest