JakeAdam123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone how would you reccomend/ how are you spending the next month revising for a levels? WHat kind of stuff should we be doing? Past papers? Reading Notes?
I do maths physics chemistry and biology
Student2405
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Was wondering the exact same! Ive been thinking of just cramming as many past paper questions as i can! Not sure though because not fully confidant with all the content😬
Student2405
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How are you planning to spend these last few weeks?? Any tips will be great (do biology and chemistry too)
Harry123341
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think by now you should have all notes condensed right ? Now just go over a couple units a day and do past papers make a not of any areas you struggle on and make sure you are getting +60% in these past papers. When I do past papers if they are short answer questions like biology I sometimes just say the answer rather than writtng and printing it off.

Also would you guys say 3 hours per week day and 4 hours per weekend day is good?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (277)
15.42%
Uncertainty around my education (281)
15.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (178)
9.91%
Isolating with family (127)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (80)
4.45%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (150)
8.35%
Loneliness (177)
9.86%
Financial worries (74)
4.12%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (165)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (128)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (159)
8.85%

Watched Threads