The Student Room Group

Is it true that girls don't find short guys sexually desirable?

i'm about 165cm so does that mean i'm genetically doomed in the dating world? I always see attractive girls with taller dudes.
Original post by JesusMLG
i'm about 165cm so does that mean i'm genetically doomed in the dating world? I always see attractive girls with taller dudes.

Nah you still have hope.

I knew some guy that was partially smaller than you (by a few cms) but had a buff ting who he dated for like 2 years (then he got cuckolded)...
nah, im 61 cm.
got no problem with gurls.

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
The only people that seem to believe this in my experience are exclusively short men. Literally no one else cares about it.

David Belyavskiy is the same exact height as you and you better believe I would let him smash any day of the week...of course I'm not a girl so, perhaps it's not as translatable.

My impression from the girls I know is that none of them care beyond "short guys that are really insecure and aggressive about being short put me off".
my sister is happily married with kids with a husband smaller than her. She actually feels bad for being taller and tries to make herself smaller on photos where they are together haha... but seriously, dont worry too much about height.

Everyone has an aspect of their body than they dont like/are concerned about, and people will generally just notice/talk about it if you are the one mentioning your own worries.
I prefer taller guys, at least 10cm taller than me (I'm quite short, 5'3 so yah), but every girl is different.
Reply 6
Very shocking answers here. Attractive girls rejected me simply because i'm a dwarf. Confidence seems useless if you're not tall enough for her. And when i look around me, wow tall guys always get the best looking women.
If you're talking about dating which is gonna just last for a short period of time then yeah short people are doomed in this dating world. Because most of the attractive girls go for looks, wealth and all just like you did. And if you're talking about dating which is gonna last lifetime then looks won't matter. So my point is have faith in yourself and don't look for attractive girls. Attractive girl with a good mind will come to you, you won't have to chase for them.
Reply 8
Very shocking answers here. Attractive girls rejected me simply because i'm a dwarf. Confidence seems useless if you're not tall enough for her. And when i look around me, wow tall guys always get the best looking women.

165cm is not a "dwarf". It is true that height is a desirable trait for a lot of girls but it doesn't mean that shorter guys will never find someone. I'm shorter than you and my girlfriend is about the same height, it's definitely not impossible.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
165cm is not a "dwarf". It is true that height is a desirable trait for a lot of girls but it doesn't mean that shorter guys will never find someone. I'm shorter than you and my girlfriend is about the same height, it's definitely not impossible.

Do we have to settle down with mediocre looking girls because all the good looking ones are taken by taller dudes?
Yes
Do we have to settle down with mediocre looking girls because all the good looking ones are taken by taller dudes?

ohh the irony... look whos being shallow now everyone ^ little munchkin here
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
ohh the irony... look whos being shallow now everyone ^ little munchkin here

^^ Girls 2018. You are shorter than me and you called me munchkin? WHAT ARE YOU, eh? You little piglet LMAO!

Quick Reply

Latest