I am not sure which MSc choose Watch

Rosmery14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello!Please help, I was confuse which MSc choose I have the option to study 'Wildlife Conservation' or 'Zoo Conservation Biology'. I would like to work in conservation of wildlife animals in National Parks or Zoos so I do not which one can give a better theory and skills to work in these areas. My sister suggested me Zoo Conservation Biology becouse it has the term biology maybe because I am an Environmental engineering.
norrishannah1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I had the same decision to make over the past week between wildlife conservation and zoo conservation biology. I chose wildlife conservation because zoo jobs involving animals like zoo keeping require the biaza diploma in zoo management anyway which is an online course that costs a lot less. Plus wildlife conservation is not just zoo's, is national parks, wildlife rescue centres, reserves, charities etc... therefore more job opportunities. happy to answer any more questions you have
Rosmery14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by norrishannah1)
I had the same decision to make over the past week between wildlife conservation and zoo conservation biology. I chose wildlife conservation because zoo jobs involving animals like zoo keeping require the biaza diploma in zoo management anyway which is an online course that costs a lot less. Plus wildlife conservation is not just zoo's, is national parks, wildlife rescue centres, reserves, charities etc... therefore more job opportunities. happy to answer any more questions you have
Thanks for tour answer it's very helpful...regards from Perú!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.84%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.11%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.47%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.48%

Watched Threads