The Student Room Group

Does this mean I'm unattractive?

I've been dwelling on this for days. I never really worried about looks and always thought I was attractive but recently a memory came back to me where my bullies bullied me online saying I'm unattractive and am dating someone as a joke. I kept thinking about how they aren't wrong no guy has ever approached me and has called my friend and sister beautiful while I was standing there and only the objectively unattractive guys like me that don't even bother to wash. I don't get it I do my hair and make-up everyday and I'm at a good body weight.
Reply 1
No way. It can be different opinion to each other. Maybe your friends are advising you that your boyfriend might try to be cheated. If he keeps saying your sister is more beautiful etc, just try to watch carefully. Maybe he has done with in-jokes, or just telling that they are beautiful, but not trying to cheat. Quit as fast as possible if you think they are bad for you.
Original post by Moomoo394848&
I've been dwelling on this for days. I never really worried about looks and always thought I was attractive but recently a memory came back to me where my bullies bullied me online saying I'm unattractive and am dating someone as a joke. I kept thinking about how they aren't wrong no guy has ever approached me and has called my friend and sister beautiful while I was standing there and only the objectively unattractive guys like me that don't even bother to wash. I don't get it I do my hair and make-up everyday and I'm at a good body weight.

Show someone online that you haven’t meet a picture of yourself and see there reaction. But explain the situation first and see if they are down for it. Most likely you will never see this person and it might be a good indicator.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending