What book(s) can you read over and over again?

Watch
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Some books are just so enjoyable that you can read them over and over again and still love them as much as you did the first time! :love:

For you, what book(s) are the ones which you could reread multiple times without getting bored? :teeth:

In my case, that was 'The Knights of Emerald' by Anne Robillard when I was a child I read the first two volumes so many times that I lost count :lol:
Bham369
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Michiyo)
Some books are just so enjoyable that you can read them over and over again and still love them as much as you did the first time! :love:

For you, what book(s) are the ones which you could reread multiple times without getting bored? :teeth:

In my case, that was 'The Knights of Emerald' by Anne Robillard when I was a child I read the first two volumes so many times that I lost count :lol:
Read "Harry Potter and The Cursed Child" too many times :lol:
username3912246
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
For me will be shakespeare books , peter rabbit , the hobbit and recently over the years , the maze runner series .
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The Infected series by Andrea Speed. I fell in love with these books in 2015 and it remains my favourite series: an urban fantasy/mystery set in Seattle where in a manner similar to HIV a werecat virus spread. The protagonist, a private detective and lion shifter named Roan McKichan, is my favourite book character of all time. :heart:

Also, Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. Two of my favourite books of all time and I can re-read them over and over without getting sick of them.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I used to be able to read any book over and over again... now I just can't. Which is annoying because I have to find a new book to read even if they're not as good.
Abu the Baker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
brandon sanderson all the way
username3882546
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bham369)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a play; not a book.
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by L S)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a play; not a book.
You can still read it...
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Noooo :sad: once was enough for me, it was crapola. The original seven books though... :coma:

Also The Magicians trilogy, which I'm currently rereading, and MASH, which I haven't yet reread this year.
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Noooo :sad: once was enough for me, it was crapola. The original seven books though... :coma:

Also The Magicians trilogy, which I'm currently rereading, and MASH, which I haven't yet reread this year.
I love the original 7 book but I still really like "The Cursed Child" I'd love to watch it but it is also well written
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Frank Herbert's Dune, huge dense scifi bugger and I tend to pick up new layers or nuances when I reread it years later
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I love the original 7 book but I still really like "The Cursed Child" I'd love to watch it but it is also well written
I am disappoint. How do you reconcile the continent-sized plotholes?
bottlesofgy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Karma Sutra is one of my all time favorites
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am disappoint. How do you reconcile the continent-sized plotholes?
I won't
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bottlesofgy)
Karma Sutra is one of my all time favorites
Without the pictures it's as boring as whaleshit.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I won't
:unimpressed:
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Without the pictures it's as boring as whaleshit.
use your imagination!

:unimpressed:
x
Marcus Holloway
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The only book I've read more than twice is my first edition of: The Hobbit
Someboady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

The Inheritance Cycle.. I've read them all at least ten times over
username3882546
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can still read it...
That still doesn't make it a book, though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads