The Student Room Group

Is 8 days enough time to study for an exam subject that I find difficult

Is 8 days enough? If I start today, the exam is on the 8th may (next Tuesday). Would this be enough time to study?? I don't know much about the subject - but all I want is just a pass Tbh
Depends, are we talking about A2 further maths or btec health and beauty?
Original post by RedGiant

University first year contract law
Original post by RedGiant

you can actually do A2 furthermaths in 2 weeks.
Original post by a_british_pie
Is 8 days enough? If I start today, the exam is on the 8th may (next Tuesday). Would this be enough time to study?? I don't know much about the subject - but all I want is just a pass Tbh

Read through every lecture slide and make sure you understand it all. is it essay based or short question based?
I mean look up case studies remember main names and their main points too. depends on what the exam is like.
Original post by assassinbunny123

I'm talking undergraduate contract law exam
University first year contract law

What if I say no?

If that is the time you have , then that is the time you have.
Prioritise your learning.
Yes you have enough time to pass if your basics are ok.
You need to sort out your time and revision management though.
Original post by assassinbunny123

I'm sure you can, but this is 8 days, not 14.

I know it's a cliche, but ideally you don't want to leave studying for any course to the last minute. That said, I know from experience you can sometimes overcompensate for courses you think are hard, and end up doing better in them than other "easy" courses.... But I've crammed for exams in the past, even in subjects I thought were hard, and done quite well (As and occasionally Bs). Work from dawn til dusk and don't believe all the rubbish about taking a break every hour or whatever. I'm sure if you put the effort in over the next eight days you'll pass.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest