• Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago

Member of the Month Returns

:king1: Get Your Nominations in for this Month! :king1:

:party: :party:

We have some exciting news for you all... starting from May 2018, we're pleased to announce that the Member of the Month award is returning. Older members will remember that MotM originally ran from 2006 to 2013, you can see the past winners, and tthe revamped winners, here! All new, all improved, and with a whole host of new members to be nominated, I hope you'll all be just as excited as we are about its return

So what is Member of the Month? Simply put, it's a way for Support Team and Section Leaders to award users in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the TSR community. The STs and SLs will choose a winner based on your nominations and our own observations on who's stood out, and the winner will be announced here every month. :adore:

Nominating individuals for Member of the Month is also an excellent way to show your appreciation for people who take the time to give excellent advice in a specific section, or who contribute to threads throughout TSR in a positive way and raise the tone of discussion. Whether you think a member has been giving great support in Study Help, offering fabulous guidance in Universities, or even being an Agony Aunt over in Life and Style, all section contributions are eligible for nomination.

As well as getting recognition in this thread, each month's winner will be added to our much coveted Member of the Month hall of fame. You'll also receive a whopping 1000 reputation points! :thumbsup:

Want to make a nomination? You can do so [url="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forms.php?do=form
Last edited by shadowdweller; 1 month ago
ThatsAGoodOne349
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)

Member of the Month Returns!

We have some exciting news for you all... starting this month, we're pleased to announce that the Member of the Month award is returning. Older members will remember that MotM originally ran from 2006 to 2013, you can see the past winners here! All new, all improved, and with a whole host of new members to be nominated, I hope you'll all be just as excited as we are about its return

So what is Member of the Month? Simply put, it's a way for Support Team and Section Leaders to award users in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the TSR community. The STs and SLs will choose a winner based on your nominations and our own observations on who's stood out, and the winner will be announced here every month. :adore:

Nominating individuals for Member of the Month is also an excellent way to show your appreciation for people who take the time to give excellent advice in a specific section, or who contribute to threads throughout TSR in a positive way and raise the tone of discussion. Whether you think a member has been giving great support in Study Help, offering fabulous guidance in Universities, or even being an Agony Aunt over in Life and Style, all section contributions are eligible for nomination.

As well as getting recognition in this thread, each month's winner will be added to our much coveted Member of the Month hall of fame. You'll also receive a whopping 1000 reputation points! :thumbsup:

Want to make a nomination? You can do so here! We'll be announcing the winner for this month on the 4th June, so we sure to get your nominations in by 31st May :woo:

Please note the following rules:
- You cannot nominate yourself. Dupe accounts cannot nominate.
- Asking or campaigning for nominations is not allowed.
- Off-site or PM activity cannot be considered as reasons for a nomination, site contributions must be verifiable by the Support Team.
- A three month interval must pass before a member can win again.
- All TSR users and Community Assistants are eligible to win, TSR Staff, Support Team members, and Section Leaders are not.
- Nominations are gladly received, but all final decisions are made by the Support Team, and a winner may have received few or no user nominations.

1k rep is a lot of motivation
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
To troll or not to troll...that 1k rep is mighty tempting!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
"Asking or campaigning for nominations is not allowed."
:nope:
It's okay my lord. I have nominated you
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
It's okay my lord. I have nominated you
*lady
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
So glad this is back.:yay:
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This sounds fun
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Question: can you make more than one nomination?:holmes:
shadowdweller
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Question: can you make more than one nomination?:holmes:
Currently you can make multiple nominations :yep:
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Currently you can make multiple nominations :yep:
Excellent.:thumbsup:
laurawatt
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
oooh this looks cool!
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
WestDragon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sounds great, that's a lot of reputation points
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This is so cool :awesome:
Paracosm
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
glad to see this back.
CleverSquirrel
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
just nommed

this is so exciting
Mini_1999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago

Member of the Month Returns!

We have some exciting news for you all... starting this month, we're pleased to announce that the Member of the Month award is returning. Older members will remember that MotM originally ran from 2006 to 2013, you can see the past winners here! All new, all improved, and with a whole host of new members to be nominated, I hope you'll all be just as excited as we are about its return

So what is Member of the Month? Simply put, it's a way for Support Team and Section Leaders to award users in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the TSR community. The STs and SLs will choose a winner based on your nominations and our own observations on who's stood out, and the winner will be announced here every month.

:adore:

Want to make a nomination? You can do so here! We'll be announcing the winner for this month on the 4th June, so we sure to get your nominations in by 31st May :woo:

Please note the following rules:
- You cannot nominate yourself. Dupe accounts cannot nominate.
- Asking or campaigning for nominations is not allowed.
- Off-site or PM activity cannot be considered as reasons for a nomination, site contributions must be verifiable by the Support Team.
- A three month interval must pass before a member can win again.
- All TSR users and Community Assistants are eligible to win, TSR Staff, Support Team members, and Section Leaders are not.
- Nominations are gladly received, but all final decisions are made by the Support Team, and a winner may have received few or no user nominations.

i nominate you dork Kraggor
Kraggor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Mini_1999)
i nominate you dork Kraggor
Aww youre always too sweet but your nomination will be DQed because I have now got a bad rep on here
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I nominate my mum
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Well this feels like a blast from the past!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads