The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Unit 3 practical exam 2018

has anybody sat the practical exam of unit 3, as i know the window in which it has to be completed started today. Help would be much appreciated!!! PLEASE HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When is yours. We didn't get the materials yet
Reply 2
If you finished could you tell me which was the experiment I got mine probably tommorow
might be too late but I did it and it was an apple puree test where you test it with different concentrations of pectinasethis is the experiment: https://www.academia.edu/23209213/IB_Biology_Internal_Assessment_HL_Pectinase_Lab_Report_Sample?auto=download
Thank you so so much
Reply 5
What was the section 2 experiments Georgia
Original post by ilovescience164
Thank you so so much

when are you gonna be doing the exam?
Original post by georgia1237
might be too late but I did it and it was an apple puree test where you test it with different concentrations of pectinasethis is the experiment: https://www.academia.edu/23209213/IB_Biology_Internal_Assessment_HL_Pectinase_Lab_Report_Sample?auto=download

thank you so much! when will you be doing the unit 3 exam? maybe if youre doing it before us you could tell us what will come up in section b! thanks again
Original post by moabukar

I’m doing the practical tomorrow
I’m doing the practical tomorrow

Yeah I see but when are you gonna sit the exam for the unit 3?
I am doing part B on Friday if anyone is doing it before me, telling me some of the questions would be much appreciated :smile:
thank you so much! when will you be doing the unit 3 exam? maybe if youre doing it before us you could tell us what will come up in section b! thanks again

I sit the exam on Friday, when do you do it
I sit the exam on Friday, when do you do it

Yeah on Friday aswell, if anyone’s sitting before please tell me!
Did you done it the section B , if you could help me

I have section B on friday, I was hoping one of you guys have already done it
Guessing everyone is doing it on friday then. Do you guys know how to do standard deviation, chi squared and t-test?
What observations did you make in the practical? This will probably be the second question after the table.
Anyone have an idea on what section B will be based on? I’m guessing fuels
Original post by Clashmar18
Anyone have an idea on what section B will be based on? I’m guessing fuels

My teachers predicted that it will be on physics
Reply 19
Original post by Rycey123
I am doing part B on Friday if anyone is doing it before me, telling me some of the questions would be much appreciated :smile:

Have you done part A?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending