The Student Room Group

New A level Maths OCR resources help?

I am doing the new a level maths for OCR and I am in year 12. The way my school does it is that we do AS in year 12 and A2 (equivalent) in year 13 so then we receive the full Alevel at the end.

I have learnt all of the AS content. Since there is no longer modules such as C1,C2,C3 etc. I was wondering which past papers to do of these modules. As in i mean which modules are as level. I heard someone say c1 and c2 are AS whilst C3,C4 are A2. Can someone help me with this?

I am also trying to do OCR MEI worksheets, the only problem since i have only done AS, i know the AS content of a subject, say differentiation, but i dont know the A2 content. Does that mean I wont be able to answer the questions on the worksheets or some of the questions.

It is quite confusing the way my school does the a leve. I wish they did it by doing a topic to AS and A2, then moving onto another topic and doing AS and A2 and so on.

So apart from using a textbook (completed), how else can I practice AS maths.
There are only a handful of past papers since it is a new course as well. Can someone please guide me?
I have completed the textbook and learnt the content. I am purely looking for questions to do. The same problem with Solomon and Delphis papers are that they are for people who have learnt everything (A2), i am looking for AS level resources?
(edited 5 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
https://madasmaths.com
This website is unbelievably useful and there are some AS level questions

Quick Reply

Latest