The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

SU Exec Elections

In case you haven't heard already, Elections for YOUR Student's Union start on Monday. You can vote on the portal or in ballot boxes around campus.

I am running for the postition of President, you can find my manifesto pledges on my facebook group or my website.

I want to ensure that YOUR Student's Union really is listening to YOU. in the 3 years that I've been at this University I have noticed that the SU has started presuming they know what YOu want, and in some respects they've done that well, but ultimately, it needs to do a lot more to make sure YOU are getting what YOU want and need.

I have a full range of policies that will change the focus of the Student's Union to make sure that YOUR Student's Union really is acting for YOU.

There is a presidential debate on Tuesday at 12pm in the East Concourse Lounge in the portland building. MOD EDIT: Please don't post your email address publicly
Vote Duncan for President : Putting the U back into Union
Reply 1
Voting starts today!

You can vote on the Portal, in Portland, Hallward, George Green, QMC and Sutton Bonington

Vote Duncan for President if you want YOUR Union to be focussed on what YOU want
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website