Original post by Revision Boiii
Agree? 😂

What do you mean?
Is that good or not so good?🤔

Clearly the percent should be vice versa
Original post by 999tigger
What do you mean?

Trolls bring up hot questions such as (earth is flat, gay marriage should be illegal, etc. etc.) so people from all over TSR come and argue. = so trolls bring TSR users together? (And somewhat help keep the website active and alive?)
no they don't , they just piss people of for their own momentary enjoyment
Original post by Ray_Shadows
no they don't , they just piss people of for their own momentary enjoyment

But threads created by them are the ones that getting the most attention. They even get featured in Today on TSR. 😕
But threads created by them are the ones that getting the most attention. They even get featured in Today on TSR. 😕

haha, but what if they're genuine threads?
Trolls bring up hot questions such as (earth is flat, gay marriage should be illegal, etc. etc.) so people from all over TSR come and argue. = so trolls bring TSR users together? (And somewhat help keep the website active and alive?)

There's definitely something in that. Having a few of the right kind of troll around keeps us throwing our oar in on issues that don't generally need defending in the real world. Detectives need criminals in order to shine.

I have to agree with that, that actually confuses me aswell. But maybe the trolls threads benefits certain people.
Original post by Li0n
haha, but what if they're genuine threads?

Most of them are (if you look at the thread creator’s created thread history, you can see they are always asking hot topic questions)
Most of them are (if you look at the thread creator’s created thread history, you can see they are always asking hot topic questions)

Thats true
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I have to agree with that, that actually confuses me aswell. But maybe the trolls threads benefits certain people.

Tbh I have actually learned things from some threads lol 💁🏽*♂️
Tbh I have actually learned things from some threads lol 💁🏽*♂️

So you learnt something from todays trending topic 'Neighbours having hot sex'? Something different everyday I guess lol
could you imagine tsr without the trolls?

it would be reduced to it's prime btec reddit state, no top bants anymore, immensely dry

it brings a nice touch, imo
Only some threads 😂

Who even put these in it anyways ?!🤦🏻*♂️
Original post by thotproduct

it would be reduced to it's prime btec reddit state, no top bants anymore, immensely dry

Agree :smile:
Original post by thotproduct

Lol that's true and it will be filled with olders instead of youngers
Poll added :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest