i feel so fat

Watch
assassinbunny123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So lately Ive been feeling a bit round, I don't think I've ever felt so lazy. i used to excersie frequently and do calisthenics but due to exams and my ability to procastinate I havent raised my heart beat in the last month or so. All ive been doing is sitting on my chair studying for like the whole day and constantly getting up for food. Even my sleep schedule is messed up, sleep at 4:30am wake up at 10am. I'm supposed to get a six pack by August since i placed a bet with my brother when we see each other. Ive seen people balancing fitness and academia like it's nothing. How do you guys do it? Mind posting a time table or schedule. Granted that I can't implement that routine now since lol I'm working my ass off for A-levels exams. (cramming) but I'm willing to change after june exams are over so I can get back to fitness. legit my new years resolutions for the past 5 years has been to get a six pack. I know diet it important but I can't study anything when I'm on a caloric deficit. and my maintainance calori is like 1700 can't get anything out of it.
Shibu the Doge
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I’m just like you but I feel fatter.
Banshee123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry about being fat. It would be better to focuz on your exams
Worry about fitness afterwards
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Regular exercise could help you do better with your exams! It helps you manage stress and taking an hour out to exercise will break up your day from endless revision so you'll be more focused when you are revising. Obviously now isn't the time to start an intense gym routine, but why not go for a 20 minute jog round the block, do half an hour of yoga or calisthenics on your bedroom or living room floor? Any exercise is better than no exercise and getting the blood flowing will really boost your revision.

Along these lines- make sure you're eating well, staying hydrated and getting plenty of sleepl!
Chris Johnson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ye at the end of the day, if you're determined and you decide to hit the gym, you will get back to a fit size easily, so don't worry.
Janeva
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by assassinbunny123)
So lately Ive been feeling a bit round, I don't think I've ever felt so lazy. i used to excersie frequently and do calisthenics but due to exams and my ability to procastinate I havent raised my heart beat in the last month or so. All ive been doing is sitting on my chair studying for like the whole day and constantly getting up for food. Even my sleep schedule is messed up, sleep at 4:30am wake up at 10am. I'm supposed to get a six pack by August since i placed a bet with my brother when we see each other. Ive seen people balancing fitness and academia like it's nothing. How do you guys do it? Mind posting a time table or schedule. Granted that I can't implement that routine now since lol I'm working my ass off for A-levels exams. (cramming) but I'm willing to change after june exams are over so I can get back to fitness. legit my new years resolutions for the past 5 years has been to get a six pack. I know diet it important but I can't study anything when I'm on a caloric deficit. and my maintainance calori is like 1700 can't get anything out of it.
Hi friend,
Can I ask you something......? What is the importance of having a six pack body? If you are in the age to study, study well. Don't go for 6 packs and 8 packs. All you need is to stay healthy. For that eat good food, follow a protein rich diet and exercise regularly. Only if you eat good food you will be able to study well and have good memory of all that you have learned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (55)
28.65%
No (137)
71.35%

Watched Threads