BigboiFasha
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i have an exam on Chemistry this Friday i believe the main topic may be rates of reaction,now this exam could well be vvvvv important . now i require to get 80% or I'm screwed for my gcse. i have 3 days (including today) is it possible?. and any formats of studies i could use effectively? thank you so much tsr community !!!!!
mxria_hey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yess!! It is possible. Try using quizlet, of course you wont have time to write up all your flashcards but just have a look and see if anyone has done that topic. Make a big mind map of the topic in the middle and look through your jotter for any relevant information. I try to make up questions as I go to test my knowledge so try that too! Oh and, past papers are a life saver. Usually all my class tests are from past papers so make sure that you’ve done them all, understanding every question. Good luck!
MimiElf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
try this - https://app.senecalearning.com/class...8-a936728da912 I find it the most useful !

Or this also useful if you struggle with understanding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrB...y7LaKdKSwfL3fP

And yes, as many practice questions and testing as possible between now and then would be best! Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (44)
37.29%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.58%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.25%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise