The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can i be tagged x
Reply 41
Could I be added to the tag list please? <3
Glad to hear you're doing okay! Hope your exams went well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Lemur14
Glad to hear you're doing okay! Hope your exams went well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, haha the exams were OK, hopefully I got 4 A's but all I can do is wait.
Hey this is great news Quzlet. Hope you have put in for special consid as well. All the best.
Original post by Quizlet
Hey, haha the exams were OK, hopefully I got 4 A's but all I can do is wait.

Got my fingers crossed for you! I hate the wait... Less than 3 months now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay for exams done!:yay:

Please don't panic about internal ones though.:sadnod:

Glad health things are improving.:heart:
Glad to hear the meeting went well and that you're doing okay health wise. Pleased your tumours are also shrinking. Enjoy your summer! :smile:

Hope your hard work pays off in August too. :h:
Reply 48
If anyone else has any questions, please post them. I should answer them all by tomorrow (I've set a reminder so I don't forget)!

[50th reply :wink:]
Reply 49
Hey
I'm sorry to hear about your cancer dude but I'm with ya throughout the journey xx I'd honestly love it if you could tag me in your posts. You can beat this, buddy! I'm sure of it
Reply 50
Update will be posted soon. :smile:

Please ask any questions. I'm typing some responses to a few questions that have not been answered yet. :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Volibear
Do you think anything positive has come out of the experience?

Well, managed to get "rid" of fake friends. Or friends who thought I was way too high "maintenance".

Original post by 999tigger
Hey this is great news Quzlet. Hope you have put in for special consid as well. All the best.

I have, haha :smile:.
hey, can u tag me too?
also my question is: alot of people say that chemo and all that is bad for you and the docs just eat away your money. alot of people therfore go down the natural route.and i have heard sucess stories with that too. what are your views?
btw you got this! i believe in you x
Reply 53
05/06/2018

Have another blood test soon. :frown:

Have a mysterious rash on my legs.... :confused:. Going to my GP tomorrow.

I have been putting on a lot of weight recently (which is a very good thing!) :smile:.

Not a lot to update you lovely people on, but yeah, I'm making progress!

I WILL answer questions. It would be helpful if you could tag me if you have a question and write that you have a question so I know exactly what to answer.

Thank you. :hugs:
Reply 54
If you'd like to be tagged, please let me know. :smile:

People who wanted to be tagged:

Spoiler

Really happy to hear you're making progress! Hope the rash isn't serious and will go away soon.
Reply 56
Original post by Volibear
Ouch, rough. Out of curiosity, what did they (or didn't they) do?

They didn't really like the fact that I had cancer, and they hung out with me less. :confused: tbh

Original post by Bookaddict02
hey, can u tag me too?
also my question is: alot of people say that chemo and all that is bad for you and the docs just eat away your money. alot of people therfore go down the natural route.and i have heard sucess stories with that too. what are your views?
btw you got this! i believe in you x

Not really sure what to say. I trust that chemo is helping me and the doctors are making the right decision. If people are going to go down the "natural" route and it works, good for them!

Original post by DrawTheLine
Really happy to hear you're making progress! Hope the rash isn't serious and will go away soon.

Thank you :smile:. I doubt it's serious either but I'm going to see them just in-case.
How was Doctors?:redface:
Reply 58
Original post by 04MR17
How was Doctors?:redface:

All good :smile:, the rash is not serious at all, thankfully!
I hope everything goes well for you and your cancer be cured and live long and happy healthy life

Latest