The Student Room Group

Need Revision tips for science

So stressed got a science test on biology chemistry and physics and got told today literally got 5 subjects on each one to learn and I have the tests next week uhhhhh, any one got any revision tips to help me need them so much.x
All those little details about experiments and practical implementation?
Remember them.
Original post by Kiki_star
So stressed got a science test on biology chemistry and physics and got told today literally got 5 subjects on each one to learn and I have the tests next week uhhhhh, any one got any revision tips to help me need them so much.x

First of all... relax. It's just a test to check where you are with your understanding.

Just revise a small amount each day and see how much you can remember. Don't get stressed out about not knowing everything as (Based on what you've said) it's a small informal assessment just to see what you do and don't know.

If you really need desperate revision online, freesciencelessons & primrose kitten and excellent teachers on youtube who explain the science spec perfectly.

Remember to just revise little and often and for the love of god DON'T PANIC! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest