The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
wanderer
COME ON YOU HIBEES!

Ahem. Male enough?

Seriously, fantastically important game this afternoon. Everyone should be listening to radio scotland. :p:

They have radio in scotland?
Reply 2101
puppy
Isn't he in your year? Or is it the one below? I can't remember now. He's so skinny, I'm surprised he can row.

Ok none of them are hot, I wouldn't hit any of them.

no he marticulated in 2006 apparently...

Tobias Garett is the Trinitarian from my year, seems like there are two Trinitarians.
Reply 2102
does anyone stream the boat race live over the net? I want to watch it!
puppy
They're my age :mad:

They don't bloody look it!

I've just watched a disturbing programme about the theft and sale of dead body parts. :s-smilie:
*Joanna*
They don't bloody look it!

I've just watched a disturbing programme about the theft and sale of dead body parts. :s-smilie:

I had to research that for my degree.... chinese prisons. That's all I'm saying. :s-smilie:
:eek: Oxford are ahead of Cambridge in the Boat Race! Has only just begun though.:wink: *Hopes*.
Reply 2106
Arghhhhhhhh I'm missing it. The video feed on the website is the biggest pile of ****e I've ever seen. Who the hell uses quicktime?
Reply 2107
Omg just row faster, what the hell is wrong with them?
Reply 2108
i fink theres a winner tbh
Reply 2109
They're lacking me, that's the main issue.
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2111
****ing scum
Reply 2112
Apagg
They're lacking me, that's the main issue.

Clearly

So very many biceps in that race, back and forth, back and forth, as if they're doing me.
Reply 2113
Half of them were Cambridge rejects, telling.

Puppy, you say I lower the tone?
Reply 2114
i reckon i could probably take that oxford cox.
THAT has really not helped improve my mood this afternoon. I know this is going to sound like sour grapes, but isn't it a bit pointless if one crew is bigger, older and way more experienced? I don't know much about rowing (my college was deprived of my impressivly strong arms in favour of more literary persuits...) but is it just about who can muster the best crew? 36???!!!
Reply 2116
There's a large minority who would like to see an 'undergrad only' restriction to prevent stacking crews with ex-olympiads and internationals
Chewwy
i reckon i could probably take that oxford cox.

i wish you would.arrogant little cock.
Reply 2118
Apagg
There's a large minority who would like to see an 'undergrad only' restriction to prevent stacking crews with ex-olympiads and internationals

That would be the best.
Apagg

Define "Undergrad", though? Many of the competitors are doing affiliated undergrad.

Latest

Trending

Trending