The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

naelse
It has taken me a whole 24 hours to write 500 more words. Why why why do I have to spend hours on end watching trashy TV shows on the internet??

*sigh* no wonder all my supervisors hate me.

Big Hug to you :hugs: Hang in there! Anyway, I bet the 500 words are excellent. I'll be coming up in a couple of weeks, would be great to see you xx
Reply 1661
I love revision plans, and to do lists, and all those displacement activities that trick me into thinking I have been productive.
Reply 1662
Bumblebee3
Big Hug to you :hugs: Hang in there! Anyway, I bet the 500 words are excellent. I'll be coming up in a couple of weeks, would be great to see you xx

yay yay yay!

I will be in London for two weeks from next Thursday, you have to save me from boredom there! Grey said something about an exhibition you two might be going to?
If you guys are in London I expect to see you both! Sorry I haven't sent you a letter yet Bumblebee. Been a bit distracted. :s-smilie:

MB
naelse
yay yay yay!

I will be in London for two weeks from next Thursday, you have to save me from boredom there! Grey said something about an exhibition you two might be going to?

Sounds good, but it's me that needs rescuing! My Mum's evil sister is coming to visit and I need to escape... Will call xxx
musicbloke
If you guys are in London I expect to see you both! Sorry I haven't sent you a letter yet Bumblebee. Been a bit distracted. :s-smilie:

MB

Lol, will call you too! And we'll talk job market :whip

PS MY FOREHEAD IS NOT REALLY SMALL. I WEAR MY HAIR DOWN. THIS COVERS MY FOREHEAD. :p:
Reply 1666
My revision is going through/learning whatever from each lecture and then going through the lecture reading list and thinking/mulling over arguments etc and then going through essay questions and looking at my old supervision essays.
Reply 1667
eh? What has MB been saying about your forehead?
naelse
eh? What has MB been saying about your forehead?

That it's really small. He's pointed this out rather frequently for years ;dry;
Reply 1669
Well, he's always pointing out how black I am...

He just feels inferior because he knows he's a JEW.

disclaimer: I am not an anti-semite.
Reply 1670
I am so hungry, it's unfair :frown: :puppyeyes:

I'm gonna go to town tomorrow and buy cheap easter eggs.

What time do the shops open? Is it Sunday hours coz of the Bank Holiday?
Reply 1671
Finally finished the most horrible essay I've had this year :hmpf: (structural functionalism)

I reckon I was working at a rate of 500 words per 12hrs. That was with minimal procrastination, and long periods of staring at the ceiling in confusion and despair.

Such a shame I haven't had time to do the other of the two essays due for tomorrow's supervision ;dry;

This one lagged out too long just because it was planning hell! :s-smilie:
Oh well. At least normal essays aren't that bad. Economic Anth ftw :biggrin:
Reply 1672
I plan to go to hotel chocolat first thing in the morning and raid them for whatever eggs they have left.

I want one of these:
http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/Large-Chocolate-Easter-Egg-P450066/

I know it is wrong, but meh. I have had no chocolate for ages.
naelse
Well, he's always pointing out how black I am...

He just feels inferior because he knows he's a JEW.

disclaimer: I am not an anti-semite.

:rofl: Night night, mummy is full of chocolate and rolling into bed :redface:
I know exactly what you mean about not knowing what to -do- as revision, Rushda. Everything feels too specific or too vague... luckily I'm going to be spending most of this term trying to figure out what I can possibly say about Nietzsche and Kant, though, so that's me sorted. Political and ethics are going to be pieces of cake compared to HMP. :s-smilie:
Reply 1675
naelse
I plan to go to hotel chocolat first thing in the morning and raid them for whatever eggs they have left.

I want one of these:
http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/Large-Chocolate-Easter-Egg-P450066/

I know it is wrong, but meh. I have had no chocolate for ages.

what time do they open??? do you know??

I'm supposed to be getting back to my superhealthy eating, but screw it.
That's almost a KILOGRAM of chocolate.

Oh. My. God.
Reply 1677
It's normally 9 but I have no idea what they do on bank holidays. Damn Jesus. I mean, I'm grateful for the chocolatey holiday but why mess with the shops??
Reply 1678
coldfish
That's almost a KILOGRAM of chocolate.

Oh. My. God.

I just want you to know that I will be sharing it. Even I don't have the capacity for that much! :eek:
Reply 1679
naelse
It's normally 9 but I have no idea what they do on bank holidays. Damn Jesus. I mean, I'm grateful for the chocolatey holiday but why mess with the shops??

:rafa:

Latest