The Student Room Group

Ex friend and weird conversations

Ok so I made contact with my ex friend like I sent him a post on Instagram like nothing too deep just something about studying basically and then anyways the conversation continued and then he started saying how he isn't gonna hide his feelings in that he dislikes me and dislikes the way I treat myself and others, and then he said how I'm trying to change and then he shared this link to an app to do with like meditation. I found it kinda helpful but idk how I feel since it's like one min he's saying how much he dislikes me but then he's trying to help like its kinda difficult
Reply 1
Original post by fefssdf
Ok so I made contact with my ex friend like I sent him a post on Instagram like nothing too deep just something about studying basically and then anyways the conversation continued and then he started saying how he isn't gonna hide his feelings in that he dislikes me and dislikes the way I treat myself and others, and then he said how I'm trying to change and then he shared this link to an app to do with like meditation. I found it kinda helpful but idk how I feel since it's like one min he's saying how much he dislikes me but then he's trying to help like its kinda difficult

He dislikes the way you behave but wants you to improve yourself, so he cares in a way.

What about the way you treat yourself does he dislike?
Why does he dislike you? I’m guessing you both ended it on bad terms (could be completely wrong though 😳) so he may be upset but still cares for you as a friend. 🎀
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
He dislikes the way you behave but wants you to improve yourself, so he cares in a way.

What about the way you treat yourself does he dislike?

He dislikes the way I handled an incident that occurred between us and also cause I've struggled with depression ect I think he doesn't like the way I was always so negative ect
Reply 4
Original post by TheEnchantress
Why does he dislike you? I’m guessing you both ended it on bad terms (could be completely wrong though 😳) so he may be upset but still cares for you as a friend. 🎀

Yeh we both ended on pretty bad terms tbh like we just stopped speaking and never really cleared the air despite me preserving so now are only form of contact is random stuff on social media every now and then which I usually always start these days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending