The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing intake April 2019

Has anyone else been accepted for Adult Nursing 2019 starting next April at Bangor university?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Which University? Have a look on social media for the university you have applied to, there is usually a student nurse link to be found that way :smile: Good luck with your future career. I am now retired and it was the best thing ever to be a nurse for my whole adult life. Loved it.
Just realised I didn't put the name of the university! Haha I've edited it now. I've applied for Bangor University and have been accepted(on some conditions) Thankyou so much! My nan was a nurse and said the same thing she absolutely loved it.
@Jadelizabeth99 I'm in the middle of applying now! Just waiting on my reference to write her part then I can submit. Have you had your interview yet? x
Hello, yes I have been accepted to the April intake at the Wrexham campus 😁
Original post by Abbsie2212
Hello, yes I have been accepted to the April intake at the Wrexham campus 😁

Eeeee so exciting! When did you apply?x
Original post by StephieLou92
Eeeee so exciting! When did you apply?x

I applied through clearing the beginning of august and had my interview in Wrexham mid August. I was so nervous because Bangor was my only choice but they're really lovely there. I am so excited and nervous.
I just need to get my DBS and occy health done in January.
How's it going with your application? x
Original post by Abbsie2212
I applied through clearing the beginning of august and had my interview in Wrexham mid August. I was so nervous because Bangor was my only choice but they're really lovely there. I am so excited and nervous.
I just need to get my DBS and occy health done in January.
How's it going with your application? x

Ahh that’s so good! When did you find out you had your place?

I’m waiting for my reference at the minute, I’ve been waiting for two weeks.. so frustrating as that’s all I need! As soon as she’s done that, I can pay and submit my application!x
I found out at my interview. I was so excited I gave the lady interviewing me a hug lol 😁
I am a mature student so was a little worried about my application but they're lovely there. I hope you get your reference soon. They're quick to respond and arrange an interview.
Good luck. X
That’s amazing that they told you on the day! Hopefully they’ll be more people finding out soon to x
Hey all,
Should we start a Bangor Nursing 2019 Facebook group? We might be able to find more people on there who have applied or been offered a place?
Yes thats a really good idea. I have been looking for april intake groups but so far haven't found anything. How is your application going? Have you had your interview? X
I’ll set one up tonight then hopefully we’ll find some more of us!

I’ve submitted my application on 2nd October, been to an open day on Sunday.. I was told the Wrexham site are waiting for applications to filter through from Bangor to there but no news on any interview dates as of yet 😞 Hopefully soon !

Did you have a Maths test on your interview day?x
Hello .... I really hope you will get your interview soon.... I didn't have to do a maths test but I have a background with maths and science so they may not have thought it relevant for me. I showed them all my qualifications but they took photocopies of my gcses, my passport and drivers licence. They asked for a passport photo so I got one quickly in the nearby Sainsburys and then forgot to give it to them lol x
Ohh fab! I’ve still got my certificates so I can take those with me.

I’ve made our Facebook group...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/440906549768949

If the link doesn’t work, it’s called Bangor Nursing 2019 Intake

x
Awesome ...I have joined 😁 thank you x
https://university.which.co.uk/bangor-university-b06/courses/adult-nursing-bn-hons-2019-2fdf3813f346

Just found this on which university guide - 100% of applications to Bangor for Adult Nursing last year got offers so hopefully this is a good sign for those who are applying! :smile: x
Original post by Jadelizabeth99
Has anyone else been accepted for Adult Nursing 2019 starting next April at Bangor university?

Hi there! I’m starting adult nursing in April at Bangor uni too 😁
Wondering if anyone heard back from Keele MSc Adult nursing yet? I applied since November and haven't heard anything back. Program is an April start. I am really just worried. Any help will be appreciated
(Original post by Peaceogie)Wondering if anyone heard back from Keele MSc Adult nursing yet? I applied since November and haven't heard anything back. Program is an April start. I am really just worried. Any help will be appreciated

Does it say on UCAS that you have had an offer? Have you given them a call? I would phone admissions and explain that you haven't heard anything. Did you have an interview? Good luck finding out x

Quick Reply

Latest