The Student Room Group

IMPORTANT: CIE 9709 Mathematics O/A Level Solution site bugged

Hi,

I'm just about to sit for my CIE AS Pure Mathematics 1 (9709) paper in a week's time, and have been doing past papers for a while now...

BUT... (please share this info with anyone who could also be revising for P1 May/June exams using the internet):

A website that has been extremely helpful to me is O/A Level solutions, N.B (click on link below at your own risk) :s-smilie::afraid::bricks::cyber::devil3:
www.oalevelsolutions.com which offers fully worked Cambridge past paper solutions right up until 2017. IT HAS BEEN BUGGED. :eek: When I click on to the webpage as usual, a bunch of disgusting images, scam warnings (which were no doubt scams in themselves) covered the content, and audible scam warnings, flashing screens, and random siren noisesabounded. The site is unusable, unless you want your laptop ruined. It wasn't even picked up by my antivirus.

PLEASE, if you may happen to know who is responsible for this website, LET THEM KNOW ASAP. It is an invaluable tool for me and, I'm sure, many other students. My exams are in a week and I no longer have this website for the last minute help I need.

Also, if you are a computer whiz, any quick fix suggestions on how to access this site would greatly be appreciated!!! :redface:

Thanks so much, happy studying, and all the best to those sitting for CIE exams in the May/June session!
Update... all fixed! :biggrin:
Reply 2
how was the exam today guys
I found it extremely difficult what about you
Original post by Macey Steinfield
I found it extremely difficult what about you

Which variant ? Btw , what do u think about grade boundaries
Original post by Universecolors
Which variant ? Btw , what do u think about grade boundaries

V2
My guess is the grade boundaries will be lower than previous years what about you
Original post by Macey Steinfield
V2
My guess is the grade boundaries will be lower than previous years what about you

I personally did really bad , I’m trying really hard for s1 now , how many marks would u lose and what are u hoping to get , how did the others students react to the exam and what do u think approximately the grade boundires will be for p1
Original post by Universecolors
I personally did really bad , I’m trying really hard for s1 now , how many marks would u lose and what are u hoping to get , how did the others students react to the exam and what do u think approximately the grade boundires will be for p1

I think I lost 20 marks and I really need an A. Other students thought exams were hard as well.
I think ye grade boundaries will be lower than they are usually
Anyone good in S2 A level Math 9709 CIE, kindly help me
Anyone good in CIE_9709_S2,kindly help me

Quick Reply

Latest